𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞

Draco POV

"I can't believe you actually took Y/N out on a date, Draco," Theo told him, between bites of his pizza. "Well no, I can believe that. I can't believe she said yes."

"Hey, Draco's a charmer. I'm honestly shocked you still haven't asked her to be your girlfriend." Blaise joked.

I was still in the bathroom brushing my teeth, extending my arm out the door to give my friends a nice finger, which they both laughed at, knowing I wasn't serious. I looked at my reflection, I was a bit nervous since I was gonna ask Y/N to be my girlfriend. I called her to take her out on a date.

"Are you gonna ask her to be your girlfriend?" Theo asked. I rinsed my mouth as I walked out of the bathroom.

"Today," I replied with a smile. "I finally found the right one." I beamed as they smiled.

"If she makes you this happy then I'm happy for you," Theo replied as Blaise nodded with him.

"I agree with Theo, Y/N is very lucky to have you," Blaise replied.

"You guys are the best," I said. I finally found love with the girl I love.

Your POV

I was getting dressed since Draco told me he was gonna take me out on a date.

"You are totally in love with him." I turned around to find Isabella leaning against the doorframe and behind her was Pansy.

"Yes, she is." Pansy agreed. "I never saw Draco so happy like this before. I'm so happy for you two."

"I'm really happy with him, I never thought Draco would capture my heart," I said.

"Draco is a charmer ever since puberty hit him." Pansy chuckled. "Poor Draco had to run away from those girls."

We laughed as I thought of a 14-year-old Draco running away from a group of girls.

"How do I look?" I asked, turning around.

"Beautiful as always," Isabella said with Pansy nodding behind her.

"I agree with her, you look beautiful." Pansy smiled.

"Thanks, guys," I replied. She nodded.

"Just make Draco happy." She said.

"I will," I replied. They stared at me while I raised my eyebrow. "What?"

"How was your first date with him?" Isabella asked.

"Yeah, give us the details." Pansy urged while I sighed.

"Guys, it was a normal date," I said but they didn't stop bugging me. "Fine, I'll tell you."

"Yes." They cheered while I rolled my eyes at them. "So where did he take you?"

"A restaurant called Au Revoir French Bistro then we walked around the streets, we talked about the place I live and why I traveled here," I said.

"Was he a gentleman?" Isabella asked. I nodded as I remembered when he gave me his blazer.

"He was. He pulled out the chair for me, complimented me then when we were leaving it was getting cold and he gave me his blazer to me making sure I wouldn't get cold." I told them as they 'awed'.

"That's the first time Draco has ever done that to someone," Pansy said. I looked at her with a confused look on my face. "Draco doesn't always do this romantic stuff with anyone he dated, not even with Astoria. That means you're special to him."

"Wow," I replied, quite surprised to know that Draco has never done that except me.

"He heads over heels over you," Pansy smirked while I blushed which didn't go unnoticed by them. I groaned as I knew they were gonna tease me about it.