𝐀 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

Your POV

It's been months since I arrived in England. Lucius hasn't changed his view of Draco dating me but Draco ignored his father. I have been making Lucius' life a living hell and he is getting frustrated with the aftermath of my work. I met Severus Snape after Draco took me to see the company and he gave me bad vibes which made me wonder if he knew anything about Ozan's death.

I was currently at Draco's home as he was showering, unaware that I came over. He gave me a spare key whenever I wanted to come over so right now I was sitting on his bed when I heard the water turned off then seconds later Draco walked out with only a towel wrapped around his hips.

"Y/N?" His eyes widen while I gave him a small smile. "What are you doing here?"

"I was bored." I shrugged, my cheeks flushing seeing his pale chest, water dripping from his hair. I didn't realize I had got up and walked towards him, my hands touching his chest all the way down to his torso. He inhaled deeply, watching every of my movement. My eyes flickered from his chest to his eyes which were filled with lust.

"Y/N..." He began. "Are you sure you want this?"

"Yes," I replied. My arms wrapped themselves around his neck, pulling him into a kiss as his hands found my hips pulling me closer against him. His hands traveled up to my shirt, unbuttoning the buttons, moving a bit of the fabric and the strap of my bra to the side before lowering his head to my shoulder. Sucking and licking that spot. A sigh left my lips as his tongue trailed to the expose of my shoulder. "Draco." I gasped. He removed his mouth from my shoulder to look into my eyes.

"What do you want? Tell me, love and I'll give it to you." He whispered.

"I want you Draco," I replied, running my fingers through his hair, constantly pulling a few strands. He groaned. His hands found the back of my bra strap before unhooking it and tossing it somewhere in the room. He kissed me as he carefully laid me on the bed with him climbing on top of me, his lips attaching to my neck, nibbling and licking until he found my sweet spot, letting out a loud moan.

"Tonight is about you." He whispered before kissing my lips again. "Have you ever done this?"

"No," I replied. He smiled sweetly, one of his hands caressing my face while the other supported his weight.

"I'll be gentle." He said. I nodded as his mouth traveled from my neck down to the middle of my chest until my stomach, sending shivers down my body when his tongue left a trail of saliva. He made eye content with me asking me for permission. I nodded desperately for pleasure. He took off my jeans, leaving me only in my underwear. He leaned up to kiss my lips while his hand rubbed my clothing underwear.

"Draco." I gasped, bucking my hips as he rubbed slowly. My breathing increased with each stroke. "Please." I whimpered.

"I got you, darling." He whispered before unhooking my underwear, lowering them down my legs. He moved down the bed until his head was between my legs. One of my legs was resting on his shoulder while the other was moved to the side to give him better access. I whimpered when he licked my opening.

I looked down to see him staring at me before lowering his head to continue to dive his tongue along my folds, this time rolling his head back and forth creating more friction. I moaned, throwing my head against the pillow as my hand gripped the pillow. He worshipped my clit with his mouth.

My fingers found his hair, pulling him closer as he let out a moan. His mouth moved every inch of my clit as I knew I was close and I guessed Draco knew as he thrust his tongue against my wet depth, fucking my core with his tongue.

It was the hottest fucking thing I've seen. My hand gripped his hair as I climaxed for the first time, my mouth hung open as a moan escaped my mouth. He timed his efforts to my convulsions, drinking every last sweetness from my core. He lifted his head and moved toward me while I was trying to catch my breath. He gave me a small smile before lowering his head, closing his lips around the taut peak, and sucking it in his mouth.

I arched my back, pushing more of my breast into his mouth before laying back down. He took the nipple between his teeth, flicking it with his tongue. He then proceeded with my left breast, circling my nipple with little kisses before licking the hardened peak, drawing the nub into his mouth, sucking furiously at it.

"Draco." I whimpered. He raised his head to stare at me. "I need you inside me." His towel had already fallen when he got on top of me. My hand found his length, rubbing the tip against my folds. He gasped and began to rock his hips, pumping the underside of his length against the slickness of my folds, mimicking what is about to happen.

"Fuck." He groaned, dropping his head against the crook of my neck. He lifted his head. "You ready?" I nodded. He lowered his head to connect his lips with mine as his hand found his length, sliding it inside my core making me gasp, letting small whimpers of being stretched out. One of his hands gripped my hip, rubbing circles on my skin. I gripped his bicep as he stayed inside me waiting for me to adjust to the size and feel of him being buried inside of me. "It's okay darling."

After a couple of minutes that pain soon turned into pleasure. My hands traveled to his hair, massaging his scalp.

"You can move," I whispered. He began to rock his hips slowly as small pants left his mouth, each time he pushed in I could feel his hardness and stiffness of him. I wrapped my legs around his waist, pulling him closer, deeper inside me. "Draco." I whimpered when his tip hit my g-spot.

"Fuck! So fucking tight." He groaned as he continued to hit that spot. I cried out in pleasure.

"Don't stop! Fuck, right there!" I wrapped my arms under his armpits and ran my fingers down his back, scratching lightly. He lowered his head back on the crook of my neck, placing open—mouth kisses up and down my neck as he continue to thrust harder. His hot breath fanned over my skin sending shivers down my body.

My hands felt every part of his body as he did the same, trying to memorize each part of my body. Our chests pressed against one another as he rocked his hips. The headboard hitting the wall, the room was filled with moans and groans, the smell of sex intoxicating us, lifting his head to capture our lips in a heated kiss, swallowing my cries of pleasure. My fingers ran through his hair.

My walls pulsed around his dick indicating I was close.

"I'm gonna cum." I whispered. His hand rubbed my clit harshly sending me to come all around his dick. He continue to thrust harder until a groan escaped his lips, letting his seed spill inside me.

"Urgh, Y/N." He groaned as he rode out his orgasm, his dick softening as the last of his seed emptied inside me.

He pulled out, already feeling empty as he laid beside me, we were both trying to regain our breaths. I rested my head on his chest as he wrapped my arms around me, kissing my sweaty forehead.

Our energy slowly slipped, as we dived into a deep slumber.

☀︎︎☁︎︎☽

A/N: Draco and Y/N give in their hearts for a night of passion. I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Write down your thoughts in the comments and don't forget to vote!

Thanks for reading!