𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞

A/N: It's been months since I last updated this story and I would like to apologize for not updating but I'm finally coming back to continue writing again.

❣︎✍︎︎☕︎︎

Your POV

I woke up and saw Draco sleeping next to me. I moved a strand of hair to the side and smiled at him.

"Hey," I whispered, tracing my index finger over his face, down to his parted lips. He shifts slightly in his sleep before opening his eyes to stare into mine. A small smile appears on his face, his left hand reaches up to caress my cheek.

"Hey." He replied. I propped on my elbow, my hand rested on my face to admire him. "What are you looking at?" He raised an eyebrow.

"My husband," I replied. I got on top of him to stare down at him while his eyes roamed every inch of me, memorizing every part. I leaned down to kiss his lips, feeling his hands roam up my back causing me to giggle during the kiss. He pulled away and I rested my forehead against his, allowing the peaceful moment between us.

"We should get out of bed." He says. I nodded and got off of him to get the wheelchair and helped him to get out of bed. He closed his eyes and gripped the edge of the bed while I held his waist, managing to place him in the wheelchair. "I hate this."

I'm sorry. I did this to you.

I looked down at him and frowned. "I know but you are doing so well."

"I'm fighting my love, I want to get back to be able to walk again." He replied. He raised his head to look at me. "I still can't believe they couldn't find the person who did this."

"I know, I wonder why they did it?" I said quietly. He crossed his arms and pouted.

"I didn't deserve this. I believe it was one of my father's enemies." He said. I stayed quiet. We went to the garden to enjoy the morning before getting breakfast. I sat down on the bench.

"It's a lovely morning," I said. He nodded and let out a sigh.

"Y/N?" He asked. I looked at him.

"Yes?" I replied, grabbing his hand. He took a deep breath.

"Do you miss our home?" He asked. I would admit I do miss our house but these past few weeks that I have been living in the manor. I was able to find any evidence against Lucius and eavesdrop on his conversation with his mistress whenever Aranza would come over to visit Narcissa just to sneak off with Lucius to his office. I would also hear Snape planning to take away citizens' property for new factories to boast Malfoy Inc.

"Yes," I replied. "I miss our house but here is comfortable. I love to go to the garden and walk around." He smiled and nodded.

"Soon we will go home." He promised.

"Soon," I replied. Narcissa walked out with a smile seeing us together.

"Breakfast is ready." She called out. Draco and I nodded then she left to leave us alone. He looked at me.

"Let's go get breakfast." He said. I nodded and stood up, pushing the wheelchair back into the house. Lucius and Astoria were talking with each other but once Astoria saw me she raised her voice so I could hear her.

"Draco and I will find out the gender of our baby in a few more weeks. I'm hoping it's a little boy so he will look exactly like his father." Astoria beamed. Lucius smiled at her and looked at Draco.

"I will be thrilled if the baby is a boy." He smirked. His eyes were set on me, wanting to be little me but I'm not gonna be unfazed by that.

"I will love that baby as well, whether it's a boy or a girl. I will love my step-child." I spoke. Astoria looked at me and raised her eyebrow.