𝐀 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞

Your POV

I woke up with a small smile on my face as I got out of bed. I walked downstairs to find Isabella talking to Damian once he saw me, he quickly went to my side.

"Y/N, are you okay?" He asked with a worried expression. I nodded.

"Yes, I'm okay right now it was just a snake bite but luckily Draco was there to take me to the hospital." I watched as his expression changed once I mentioned Draco.

"Draco was there with you?" He asked.

"Yes," Isabella answered, crossing her arms over her chest. "I send them to get more wood and I'm glad I send Draco with Y/N or she would have died from poisoning."

"Well I came by to make sure you were alright, I'll see you later." He walked away as Isabella looked at me.

"I don't like that guy." She said while I rolled my eyes.

"And why is that?" I asked.

"He wants you to fall in love with him." She replied while I scoffed.

"I don't see Damian romantically but he seems like a good friend to hang out with." I shrugged as she rolled her eyes.

"I hope he doesn't come between you and Draco." She sighed. "You and Draco would make a cute couple."

"But he's dating Astoria," I replied and she shooked her head.

"Theo told me that they broke up." She said. My eyes widen at the sudden news.

"What?" I asked as a smile formed on her face. "Why did they break up?"

"Not sure, Theo told me that Astoria is clearly upset about the breakup." She said.

"I'm gonna head out," I said as I walked out of the house. I'm not gonna use Damian in my play even though I kinda used him to make Draco jealous and he kissed me unexpectedly. It wasn't my intention to have Damian kiss me.

"Y/N." I turned around to see Draco smiling at me.

"Hi, Draco," I replied with a smile. We sat down at a near bench.

"How's your leg?" He asked, taking quick glances at my leg.

"It's alright," I replied with a small sigh as his eyes soften. "It hurts less but sometimes I forget that I shouldn't add too much pressure on it."

"I hope you love the flowers, I'm not good at choosing what kind of flowers to get so I asked Pansy." He said and I smiled.

"I love them, it was very sweet of you. Thank you, Draco." I replied and he nodded.

"You're welcome." He said as we sat in silence until Draco broke it. "Y/N."

"Yeah," I replied, turning my head to face him.

"Uh...Astoria and I broke up." He said and I just nodded.

"Why?" I asked as he let out a sigh, running a hand through his hair.

"I fell in love with you." He replied nervously. I let him say whatever he wanted to say. "Before you interrupt me, I knew my relationship with Astoria wasn't gonna last. She was very jealous and controlling over my life. She didn't allow me to see my friends or my parents without her texting me every second to show her proof that I was actually with my parents or my friends. That relationship was very toxic so I fell out of love with her and fell in love with you."

"Draco, I—" I began but he cut me off by intertwining his hand with mine.

"Y/N, I'm deeply in love with you, I can't stand if Damian is near you. Yes, I am jealous of Damian that's why I followed you two to the coffee shop and the club." He let out a sigh as he looked down. "I saw you two kiss that night and that hurt me. I know we aren't together but I never felt something like this. I know you have feelings for him so I won't get in the way of your happiness." He stood up but I grabbed his hand.

"Draco, wait." I stood up as well. I gently let go of his hand and gently cupped his face, admiring his eyes. "I love you too."

I lowered his head to capture our lips, his arms wrapped themselves around my waist, pulling me closer to his chest. I moved my hands from his face, wrapping themselves around his neck as he deepened the kiss.

His lips were soft against mine. One of his hands traveled to my hip, gently gripping it. Our lips moved in sync with one another, we pulled away due to lack of oxygen. We were both smiling then he moved his right hand to cup my cheek gently tracing circles before lowering his mouth and giving me a long simple kiss.

"I love you Y/N." He whispered as we pulled away. I stared at him in awe. I couldn't help but smile. "Let me take you out on a date."

"When is that?" I asked, gently running my fingers through his hair.

"Tonight at 7 pm, is that good?" He ran his hands up and down my sides. I nodded with a small smile.

"Yes," I replied as a smile formed on his lips. He intertwined his fingers with mine.

"Let me walk you home." He said.

"Okay," I said as we walked to my house hand-in-hand until we reached the front door. He cupped my face, gently stroking my cheeks as he lowered his head to kiss my lips.

"I'll see you tonight." He whispered, pulling away as I nodded. He pecked my lips once more before walking away. I entered the house to see Isabella.

"What are you smiling about?" She raised an eyebrow while I let out a sigh.

"Draco asked me on a date," I said as her eyes widen.

"No way." She gasped. "When?"

"Tonight," I replied.

"We need to get you right, stat." She exclaimed as she grabbed my hand, dragging me to my room as I let out a giggle. "I need to do your hair, your make-up, pick out your outfit. You have to look stunning for him."

"Isabella, I don't want to look like I'm desperate." I rolled my eyes.

"Fine, but you gotta look gorgeous." She said as she began open my closet to pull out a pile of my clothes before placing it on my bed.

I knew this would take a while.

Astoria POV

I let out a scream as I trashed my room, smashing the photo frames of Draco and me. How could he leave for her? I'm not letting him go that easily, I need to find a way to make Draco come back to me. I'm supposed to marry him, that's what our parents agreed on when we were little. I will find a way to make him mine and I don't care how long that will take.

✵☀︎︎☁︎☽︎

A/N: I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Write down your thoughts in the comments and don't forget to vote!

Thanks for reading!