𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐦𝐞

Your POV

I woke up feeling Draco's arms wrapped around me as he was still sleeping. I stared at him, watching him sleep, enjoying this peaceful moment but that was interrupted by a knock coming from the front door. Draco let out a groan and tightened his grip on me.

"Draco, wake up. Someone is at the door." I whispered.

"They'll go away." He replied, snuggling beside me but the knocking didn't stop and he sat up while I wrapped the sheets around me. "Stay here. I'm gonna get rid of them." He slipped on his briefs and fixed his hair before walking out of the room.

Draco POV

The knocking didn't stop which irritated me. I opened the door to find Astoria standing there as she launched herself on me, hugging me tightly.

"Draco, I forgive you." She spoke as I raised an eyebrow. "You clearly don't love Y/N, you are just confused about your emotions but don't worry you realized that it was me who you love and I love you too."

"Astoria, stop." I pushed her back as she frowned. "My feelings for Y/N aren't a mistake. I truly love her and I want Y/N in my life. I know it hurts you to accept that I no longer love you but I hope you find a nice guy." She stared at me and she balled up her fists.

"She's here, isn't she?" She hissed before I could say a thing. She ran up the stairs with me following after her, reaching my bedroom to find Astoria glaring at Y/N who was holding the sheets closer to her chest. "You slut!"

She began to walk towards Y/N but I grabbed her arm.

"Astoria, you have no right to insult my girlfriend!" I hissed angrily as she glared at me. "I fell out of love with you, I know you are hurt but you need to move on."

She glared at Y/N and then at me before walking out of the room and leaving the house to make sure she slammed the front door. I let out a sigh as Y/N stared at me then she slipped on my hoodie. I went to her side and pulled her in my arms, kissing her forehead.

"Draco?" She spoke quietly. I looked at her.

"Hmm," I replied as she let out a sigh.

"I feel no one wants us together." She replied. "Your father is trying to convince you to break up with me. Astoria hates my guts...Are we truly meant to be together?" She asked sadly, looking away from me but I hooked two fingers under her chin, pulling her to stare into my eyes.

"I don't care what they say. I love you alright, my mother adores you. I only want my mother's approval about who she wants me to be with." I said.

"But—" I cut her off with a simple kiss.

"I only need you," I replied causing her to smile. "We've been dating for six months and each day I fall deeply in love with you." She giggled, pecking my lips once more before she rest her head on my shoulder.

"Cheesy much?" She raised her eyebrow but I smiled.

"You stuck with me," I replied as she let out a laugh, shaking her head slightly.

"Draco, why does your father prefers Astoria?" She asked. I let out a sigh.

"My parents were great friends with the Greengrass and Astoria's father wanted Astoria to end up marrying me but he passed away when Astoria was fifteen so my father promised her father that I will marry Astoria and have children with her but I was never in love with Astoria," I replied as I remembered another thing. "My parents were friends with the Windsor's but they betrayed my parents."

She stared at me with wide eyes.

"H-how?" She asked.

"They caused a huge scandal in my father's company. At that time my parents received a lot of hate which caused my mother to lose her baby before she had me. I don't know the Windsor's but hearing how much my father hates them makes me hate them as well." I said. "They caused my mother to lose my sibling. I hope they have a horrible life."

"Isn't that a bit much?" She tilts her head but I shooked my head.

"My mother fell into a depression after she lost my sibling. She blamed herself that she lost her friendship with the Windsor's. If that scandal never happened I would have an older sibling, sometimes I wondered how it would feel like to have a sibling, just like you. You got to experience how to grow up with a sibling while I grew up alone." I said. She looked down in sadness.

"Now I'm alone too..." She whispered, tears falling down her face. I quickly wiped away her tears.

"Darling, I didn't mean to make you cry," I whispered as she let out a sigh.

"Don't blame yourself. You never had a sibling but I did and he's gone." She said.

"When we have a child of our own, I want to give our child a sibling," I spoke as she smiled slightly. "When were both ready in the future."

"You sure you want to have children with me?" She asked. I nodded.

"I know it sounds childish but in my future I see you carrying our child. My child. I see you as the mother of my children." I said, caressing her cheek. She smiled and hugged me, I smiled as I pulled away from the hug to grab her hands. "Marry me."

Her eyes widen at the unexpected news.

"What?" She asked me, quite surprised. I smiled nervously.

"I only need you in my life, I don't care what my father says but I'm happy with you." I kissed her knuckles and look into her eyes. "Marry me, Y/N. Make me the happiest man in the world and be my wife." She stared at me as I waited for her answer.

"Draco..." She began.

"I know I don't have the ring right now but I want to spend the rest of my life with you, to have children with you, grow old with you," I said. "I want to make the happiest memories with you."

"Yes." She replied with a smile. "Yes, I'll marry you."

I cupped her face and pressed my lips against hers, we smiled into the kiss as she wrapped her arms around my neck. I'm gonna marry the woman I love and no one will come between Y/N and me. Not even my father.

☀︎︎☁︎︎☽

A/N: Draco proposed to Y/N. I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Write down your thoughts in the comments and don't forget to vote!

Thanks for reading!