𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐞

Draco POV

Astoria pushed me off of her as she sat up with an angry expression on her face.

"What the hell Draco!" She screamed as she began to put on her clothes while I ran my hand through my hair.

"Astoria, I—" She cut me off, slapping me across the face.

"Save it, Draco. Go with your little whore if you truly want her then me." She huffed, leaving the room making sure to slam the door. I let out a sigh as I guess I ended my relationship with Astoria but I couldn't care less. I changed the bedsheets as I need to think about what just happened. I decided to go on a walk.

Your POV

I woke up by Isabella shaking me.

"Y/N, wake up." She whispered frantically.

"What do you want?" I asked, rubbing my eyes as I let out a yawn.

"Someone's in the house." She replied. I got out of bed to grab a bat before walking downstairs. I raised the bat before I heard screaming.

"Y/N, stop! It's me Draco." The figure shouted as I lowered the bat before grabbing a newspaper and beginning hitting him.

"You're an arse, Draco Malfoy!" I shouted. "What are you doing here?"

"I was taking a walk when I saw the front door opened and I thought someone broke in." He replied.

"Well, the only one who broke in was you." I hissed. Draco opened his mouth but was cut off by Isabella.

"Stop it, both of you." She scolded, crossing her arms. "You two are acting like two little kids. Now I want you two to go to the forest and get more wood for the fireplace."

"Why me?" Draco asked.

"For being insufferable." She replied as she shoved us out the door before closing the door.

"Let's go," I said, walking away with Draco following behind me as we walked towards the forest to find wood. "You look over there while I look over here."

"Okay." He replied as he walked the opposite way while I walked the other way to find some wood I let out soft curses under my breath. I picked up some woods as I continued to walk further to find more wood when all of sudden I let out a cry as I felt something bite me in the leg, dropping all of the woods in my arms as I fell to the ground.

I crawled to a near tree, resting my back against the tree while I let out quiet whimpers and cries of pain.

"Draco," I called out but it came out more like a whisper, tears were streaming down my face as the pain in my leg was unbearable. I let out deep breaths as I looked at my injured leg. I saw a snake slithering away as I realized I was bitten by a snake.

"Look at you." A voice called out. I turned my head to see Draco carrying a few amounts of wood in his hands with a smirk across his face. "I'm out here collecting wood while you're taking a break." He chuckled, shaking his head.

"A snake bit me." I cried out. He shooked his head and scoffed.

"Stop joking Y/N." He chuckled but a cry escaped my throat as the pain got a bit stronger.

"Draco, it hurts." I cried as he dropped the wood before walking toward me. He kneeled and his eyes roamed my body to find the injury.

"Where did it bite you?" He asked.

"Here," I replied, pointing to my left leg. He took out his pocket knife and slashed open the end of my jeans, ripping them to see my wound.

"It was a poisonous snake." He tried to touch the wound but I stopped him.