𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐳𝐞𝐝

A/N: I can already sense a lot of my reader's reactions when they read this title.

Your POV

I ran towards Draco, squeezing my eyes to see the amount of blood seeping out of his shirt. I kneeled next to him and carefully flipped him over, laying his head on my lap while I stared at his peaceful face.

"I'm so sorry, Draco," I whispered while I brushed some hair out of his face. "Please forgive me." I took out my phone to dial Isabella.

"Hello?" She answered. I let out a quiet sob which concerned her. "Y/N, what happened?"

"It's Draco," I replied, looking down at him. "Something happened to him."

"Send me your location, and I'll be there in a few minutes." She hung up while I sent her the location before turning off my phone. I held Draco closer to me, kissing his forehead.

"You're gonna be okay," I whispered. I waited for Isabella to arrive. I continued to whisper in Draco's ear.

"Y/N!" I raised my head to see Isabella running towards me. She stopped once she saw Draco's condition. "What the hell happened?"

"I...I..." I began, but I couldn't let the words out. She shook her head and took out her phone to call an ambulance while glaring at me.

Guilt consumed me. I hurt him.

Ambulance sirens filled the area. The workers ran towards our location and quickly went to Draco's aid.

"Stand back!" A worker pulled me aside while his co-worker attended to Draco's wound, ripping his shirt apart to wrap a bandage around his torso.

"Is he gonna be okay?" I asked worriedly. The guy gave me a pity look.

"We're not sure." He replied as they placed Draco on a stretcher. I followed them to the car before the guy held me back.

"I'm his wife," I say, forcing my way inside the car and sitting down on the bench. I looked at Draco, tears falling down my face while the worker tried to stop the bleeding. We rushed to the hospital.

I was by Draco's side as they ushered him to the surgery room before a nurse stopped me.

"I'm sorry, ma'am but you need to wait in the waiting room." She gave a sympathetic smile. My eyes adverted to the small window to see nurses and doctors preparing themselves, but I couldn't see Draco. I looked at the nurse to nod before going to the waiting room. I called Narcissa about the situation, to say the least, that she was shocked and worried about her son, but we both agreed not to mention it to Astoria due to her pregnancy.

Isabella arrived before Narcissa and Lucius, demanding an explanation.

"What the hell happened?" She asked, furious about this.

"I shot him," I replied. Her eyes widen at my shocking confession. "I regret it. I don't want anything to happen to him." She sat down next to me and wrapped her arm around my shoulder.

"Everything will be alright. Draco will be okay." She reassured me. Narcissa and Lucius arrived shortly with worried looks on their faces. I could tell Lucius was fuming, wanting to find the person responsible for who shot his son, but I knew they would hate me if they found out it was me.

"Dear, what happened?" Narcissa sat on the other side while Lucius was pacing back and forth.

"Someone found him in the forest, and they called me to inform me about Draco, and I rushed to the hospital." I lied. Lucius looked in our direction. His eyes were full of hatred.