𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐟𝐨𝐲𝐬

Your POV

I walked around the yard, the Malfoys were wealthy but I didn't care about their wealth, I care about my brother's justice. I noticed a shed that had a lock on it which confused me a bit, wondering why someone would place a lock over a shed.

What if there is something inside the shed that might have some information. I let out a sigh and walked away from the shed. I said goodbye to Narcissa and Draco and went on my way when I saw a big sign.

Malfoy Inc.

Great. So they own a building. On the wall, there was a giant picture of Lucius Malfoy which angered me as he showed off so much pride in himself but then an idea came to my mind as I walked away, going to my house to find Isabella kissing Theo.

"Since when did you two get together?" I asked, causing them to pull away. Their faces were flushed in the embarrassment of being caught.

"A few weeks ago," Isabella replied. Theo scratched the back of his neck.

"I'll text you later." He told her as she nodded. Theo began to walk out.

"Theo," I called out as he turned around. "Don't break her heart or I will make sure you don't have one."

"Y/N." Isabella gasped but I raised an eyebrow. "Don't threaten him."

"Why? You threatened Draco when he took me out on a date." I crossed my arms over my chest as she let out a huff.

"I gave him a warning of what will happen if he hurts you." She replied.

"So am I. I'm giving Theo a warning as well." I shrugged while Theo watched us in amusement.

"Should Draco and I be scared of you two?" He asked.

"Yes," Isabella replied. "Draco should be scared of me if he ever hurts Y/N, she is like a sister to me." Theo nodded as he left the room. Once I knew that no one was there except Isabella and me. "Oh no. You are planning something, are you?"

"Yup," I replied, a smirk forming on my face. "I need spray paint, a mask, and gloves."

"What are you gonna do?" She asked.

"Let's just say." I began. "I'm gonna play with fire."

"That doesn't sound good." She replied.

"Well for Lucius Malfoy, it won't," I said. She furrowed her eyebrows.

"What are you gonna do?" She asked again while I smiled innocently.

"Something," I replied, grabbing my car keys as I walked out. "I'll see you later."

"Be careful." She said. I went to the nearest store and brought the stuff that I needed. I have to wait until it was night so I wouldn't get caught, I returned home to plan everything.

"Oh Lucius, you don't know what's coming for you," I said to myself as I stared at the ring. I was gonna make Lucius Malfoy's life a living hell for him but I had to be careful not to get discovered of my plans. I know Draco will never forgive me if he finds out the truth about me.

"This won't end well," Isabella spoke. I looked at her and sighed.

"It won't be easy," I replied.

"You want to seek justice but you are also falling in love." She said. "You can't do both."

She was right. One of those can take over what I truly want and I'm scared which one will lead me to.

"I know," I replied. "But I'm risking everything to find out the truth."