𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐦

Your POV

I woke up to find Draco sleeping soundly beside me. A smile formed on my lips to see his peaceful face, a sigh escaping my mouth as I cherished this moment, knowing that he will probably never forgive me when he finds out my true intentions of why I'm with him.

I rosed my hand to caress his cheek, admiring him for a moment before his eyes opened and a smile appeared on his face.

"Good morning my love." He says, letting out a yawn before sitting up. I sat up as he began to get dressed.

"Morning," I replied, throwing the sheets off of me and beginning to get out of bed. I walked up behind him to wrap my arms around his torso. "What are you gonna do today?"

"I'm probably gonna head to the gym then visit my mother." He replied. I nodded and walked over to get dressed.

"I'm gonna pick up some stuff from the office," I replied. "Then I'm gonna visit Pansy." He nodded as we walked out of the room to eat breakfast. Draco kissed my lips before leaving the house.

I cleaned the dishes before leaving the house to visit Pansy first. I reached her house before parking the car and getting out. I walked up to the front door to knock then a few minutes Pansy opened the door.

"Y/N, come in." She greeted me, stepping aside to allow me to enter inside. "Do you want anything to drink? Water? Soda?"

"I'll take a water," I replied, taking a seat on the couch. She nodded before disappearing into the kitchen for a brief moment and then coming out, holding a water bottle.

"Here you go." She handed me the water bottle, taking a seat next to me. "How are you?"

"I'm fine," I replied. "How about you?"

"I'm fine too." She responded. We chatted for a bit about our jobs until she changed the topic. "When are you and Draco gonna have a baby?"

I looked at her for a moment, thinking of what to tell her. I know Draco would want to have children with me but if he finds out I've been using him to seek revenge, he'll never forgive me and I'm gonna put our child into so much trauma.

"Pansy, Draco, and I have been married for almost two months, and besides he has to take care of his child with Astoria," I replied. She furrowed her eyebrows.

"Y/N, think about having a child with Draco. You will be a wonderful mother." She smiled. "I wanna be the godmother."

"I promise you will be the godmother but right now I'm not ready to have a child yet." She nodded. "Besides I want to focus on my marriage with Draco until we decide to have any children."

We talked for a little while then I left her house to go to Malfoy Inc.

"Hello, Mrs. Malfoy." Julia greeted me with a smile. I returned the smile and waved at her.

"Hello Julia, how was your day?" I asked. She let out a sigh.

"A bit boring, I just want to go home and sleep." She replied. I nodded. "Well, I'll talk to you later."

"Goodbye," I replied before walking to my office to grab some documents when I stopped in my tracks to hear hushed voices coming from Lucius' office. I leaned my head against the door to get better clarity of what they are saying, furrowing my eyebrows to understand what was going on.

"Lucius, why did you give the company to Draco?" Severus hissed, clearly angry. Why is he concerned about Draco owning the company now?

"I did it intentionally," Lucius replied. I raised an eyebrow. "I don't want to deal with this company's problems."