𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐥𝐲𝐰𝐞𝐝𝐬

A/N: How can I not add a smut chapter for the newlyweds.

❣︎✍︎︎☕︎︎

Your POV

Draco carried me to the place that we are gonna be staying for the next few weeks. He set me down as I took around the surroundings, the room was decorated for a newlywed suite.

"You love it, darling?" He asked behind me, wrapping his arms around me.

"Yes," I replied, sighing as I felt kisses along my neck. His other hand lifted my jaw, tilting my head back for him to have better access. Soft moans escaped my mouth as he continued to kiss along my shoulder up to my neck. He moved my hair to the other side to unzip the zipper of my dress, and his arms rested on my waist, before lowering his head again to kiss my shoulder blade. "Draco," I whispered.

"What is it, love?" He asked.

"I need you so badly," I replied as my dress fell to the ground. He chuckled before turning me around so I was staring at him. His eyes were filled with lust, scanning my set of lingerie that came with the dress.

"You have me, darling, I'm all yours." He whispered before trailing kisses along my neck until he found my sweet spot, making sure to leave a bruise there. He hooked his arms under my thighs, lifting me and wrapping my legs around his waist. He carried me to the bed and I let out a giggle. He softly placed me on the bed as he climbed on top of me, reconnecting our lips.

My hands traveled to his shirt buttons, managing to unbutton them. He broke away from the kiss to remove his shirt before undoing his belt. I sat up to unclip every piece of the lingerie before laying back down again. He managed to get rid of his trousers and briefs before he lowered his head, closing his lips around my right breast. Giving little kisses around my nipple while his other hand massaged the other one.

"Draco." I whimpered, feeling his teeth biting gently the nipple causing me to arch my back. He let go of my right breast before proceeding to do the same with my left one, licking around the hardened nipple before sucking furiously into his mouth, trying to leave a hickey there. I gripped his hair as he let out a moan before removing his mouth not without kissing the hardened nipple then he stared at me, his eyes filled with lust.

"Grab the headboard." He said. I wasn't sure what he meant until he flipped us over so I was straddling him. "Come closer, love." I moved closer until I was hovering over his face. "Let me eat you out." I bit my lip nervously as he rubbed my thighs as I lowered myself down, making sure I wouldn't hurt him. My thoughts were racing with the fear of this new position that we never—

Fuck.

His tongue flickered against my folds causing me to gasp and grip the headboard. He stopped for a moment before repeating it. I moaned as his hands gripped my thighs while his tongue and mouth worked against my clit.

"Fuck!" I cried out, feeling that knot forming in my stomach. One of his hands let go of my thigh and began to finger me while he continue to eat me out. He moaned causing vibrations to send shockwaves right inside of me. "I'm gonna cum." I whimpered as his mouth and fingers worked faster inside me as a cry fell out of my mouth as I came over his face, gripping the headboard tightly as I rode out my high.

Once my high ended I panted trying to regain my breath while Draco rubbed my thighs to calm me down. After I regained my breath and got off him as he sat up, his back resting against the headboard as I pulled him into a passionate. My hand found his dick, stroking him slowly.

He moaned into my mouth as I sped up the strokes. He pulled away to throw his head back, closing his eyes, lips parted open as groans escaped from them.