𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭

Draco POV

I was at the bar with Theo and Blaise as they were chatting with each other while I was thinking about the new baby that was on the way. My father can't stop gushing about his first grandchild, telling me that I need to take care of Astoria and my child. That they were my priority.

"What's on your mind?" Blaise asked as I turned my attention toward them.

"The baby." I shrugged, taking a sip of my drink. They gave me a look.

"Aren't you excited? You're having your first child." Theo smiled. I nodded.

"I love the idea of becoming a father but I wanted Y/N to be the one who was pregnant. Astoria has been very strict about how we should raise our child, she hasn't forgiven me for what I said to her at our last appointment."

"What happened?" Theo asked, resting his hand under his chin. I let out a sigh.

"I called her Y/N in front of the doctor," I replied. They burst into laughter.

"Mate, that must have been embarrassing for her. The poor doctor thought you and Astoria are a married couple." Blaise chuckled. I rolled my eyes while Blaise then cleared his throat and gave me a serious look.

"How has Y/N thought of this? I mean she has to bear that you got Astoria pregnant. Most women will not take the news well." Blaise says with Theo agreeing with him. I let out a sigh.

"She is there for me and understands about I'm gonna be a father but I know that Astoria is rubbing her pregnancy at her face, trying to make Y/N feel jealous that Astoria can get pregnant with my child," I replied.

"I mean you were drunk when you slept with Astoria?" I nodded.

"I regret sleeping with her. Of course, that night was a mistake but that innocent child isn't the fault. I want my child to be healthy and be part of their life." I replied. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Damian walking towards me. "Here comes the git himself," I muttered.

"Blaise, Theo," Damian spoke, nodding curtly at them then he looked at me. "Malfoy." He greeted me with bitterness in his tone while I just nodded.

"How can I help you, Damian?" I asked, clearly not wanting to deal with him.

"Oh, nothing I just wanted to see what you are doing here." He said. I ignored him and continued chatting with Blaise and Theo.

"Have you two decided on a name for the baby?" Theo asked. I shooked my head.

"Baby?" Damian interrupted as he looked at me. "Y/N's pregnant?"

"No," Theo spoke which caused Damian to be confused. I sighed and rubbed the bridge of my nose.

"Astoria's pregnant. She's expecting my child." I replied as I watched his expression fall. "Didn't you know? Astoria made it very clear about her pregnancy."

"I..." He began but he was at a loss for words. "You're gonna be a father?" I nodded.

"Astoria's nine weeks along," I replied, shrugging. He thought for a moment before rushing out of the bar.

"Why does he care if Astoria's pregnant? It's not his business." Theo said. I nodded at the weird way Damian's expression was when I told him about the pregnancy but thought nothing of it.

Your POV

"Good afternoon Mrs. Y/N." A servant greeted me. I smiled.

"Good afternoon Mitchell, I'm here to visit Narcissa," I replied. He nodded and stepped inside I walked inside to find Narcissa chatting with Aranza.