𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠

A/N: So I have never been married or don't know how a wedding usually goes (The last time I attended a wedding, I was five years old and I don't remember the ceremony)

So I spend the last couple of days researching how a wedding takes place so I present you the Malfoy wedding.

❣︎✍︎︎☕︎︎

Draco POV

I smiled to myself as I fixed my hair. Today I'm gonna marry the woman I love, I wasn't gonna lie, I'm a bit nervous about getting married but I calmed myself down.

"Hey, can I come in?" Blaise asked through the other side of the door.

"Yeah, come in," I replied. The door opened and Blaise walked in with a smile on his face.

"You ready? In a few minutes, you will be a married man." I nodded.

"I know, I'm a bit nervous," I replied, nervously. He chuckled.

"Don't be. I'm not good with advice but my dad told me when he got married, he was also nervous as well." He said.

"What made him stop being nervous?" I asked. He smiled.

"When he saw my mother. He told me that when she walked down the aisle, he felt as if everything else disappeared around him but it was only my mother and him." I smiled as I nodded.

"Where's my father?" I asked. I needed his advice.

"He was with your mother, let me go get him." I nodded as he left the room. I paced around the room, making mental notes as if I was prepared. The vows, the I do's, the—

"Draco, you're ready?" My father walked in.

"Sort of," I replied as I sat down. He sighed before staring at me.

"You know, you can always back out." I stared at him, with a bit of fury in my eyes.

"Are you out of your mind? I'm not gonna stand Y/N up on our wedding. It will be a cowardly thing to do." I hissed.

"I was just suggesting. Are you sure you want to marry her?" He raised an eyebrow.

"What kind of question is that? Of course, I want to marry her." I replied.

"Well, maybe she's not the right woman for you." He shrugged. I glared at him. "You are too young to get married, what if you gonna regret it in the future?" I scoffed and shooked my head.

"I will not gonna regret it. I thought you didn't have anything against her?" I asked. He sighed and his gaze soften.

"I'm sorry, I have nothing against you marrying her but I just want the best for you, you are my only son." He said.

"I know what I'm doing and I want to marry Y/N," I said, smiling. He nodded and I stand up.

"Let's get going." I nodded as we walked out of the room, heading towards the church.

Your POV

Isabella finished the last touches of my make-up. I had so many emotions running through me, nervous, excited. Guilt.

"You ready?" She asked. I nodded. "You are gonna become Mrs. Malfoy."

"I know but I'm having doubts..." I trailed off.

"Don't tell me you are thinking of calling off the wedding." She asked, worryingly.

"No, I just―I feel like I'm just using him to get justice for Ozan, I don't know if I should continue with my plan." I sighed.