𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐭 𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

Your POV

I have been ignoring Draco for two weeks and he tried to find a way to talk to me but I don't want to hear any of what he had to say to me. Draco has done everything from sending gifts to me to coming to my house to plead with me to talk to him but I act like he doesn't exist.

"Are you still thinking of Draco?" Isabella asked. I sighed and rested my hand under my chin.

"I want to forget him but I just can't," I replied.

"Just go talk to him." She urged. I shrugged, having conflicting emotions about my feelings. "I know I hate Draco for what he did to you but I talked to Theo and he told me that Draco is hurting badly, he hasn't talked to anyone since you ended things with him."

"I need some time and I'm not ready to see him again," I replied as she nodded.

"I understand and I hope you can fix things with Draco." I nodded as she gave me a small smile.

"I'm gonna go out for a walk," I said as she nodded. I left the house and walked around, trying to clear my head.

"Y/N." I turned around to see Damian walking toward me.

"Hi Damian, how are you?" I gave him a small smile.

"I'm fine but you seem to be deep in thoughts, mind telling me what got you all glum?" He asked, tilting his head to the side. I sighed and closed my eyes for a moment.

"It's Draco." I began as his attitude changed but I ignored it. "He slept with Astoria." He tensed up for a second then it vanished. "I ended things with him."

"What'd I tell you? I warned you that Draco wasn't the perfect man for you...and I'm not helping." I glared at him as he lowered his gaze.

"You're not." I hissed as he let out a sigh.

"Y/N, I didn't mean to offend you but you don't deserve Draco." He replied. "How about this? We spend the whole day together, just as friends." He offered. I thought for a moment before nodding.

"Where should we go?" I asked as he placed his finger under his chin, thinking for a moment.

"How about the park? It's a nice day to walk around and chat with each other. How does that sound?" He asked.

"It sounds perfect," I replied as he smiled at me.

"Let's go." He grabbed my hand, leading me to his car as he began to drive to the park. I sat there quietly as I watched the trees pass by before I knew it. We were at the park.

I got out of the car as Damian and I began to walk around.

"Y/N, why did you come to England?" He asked.

"I just wanted a fresh start, I do miss my hometown but I want to explore on my own," I replied. He nodded as we continued to walk around when an old lady stopped us.

"You two are a lovely couple." The lady commented. Damian and I looked at each other then at the lady.

"Ma'am, we're—" Damian began but the lady cut him off with a stern look.

"Don't act all shy, listen here young man. You take care of her and treat her like every woman deserves." She told Damian as he gave her a warm smile and nodded before looking at me.

"I will cherish her every day." He replied. The lady clasped her hands together and sighed happily then she turned her attention to me.

"You found a lucky man. He's a keeper." I smiled awkwardly and nodded as she began to walk away. I looked at Damian who shrugged and continued walking. We sat down near a bench, my gaze fixated on a family of three as the parents fed their child with food.