intro..

𝑇𝑎ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑖 𝐷𝑒𝑎𝑗𝑎 𝑇𝑎𝑦𝑙𝑜𝑟
____________
(Tuh-ha-ni)  

 "BESSSTIEEEEE" Ty my bestfriend screamed as she walked into my room

"who tf let her in" i thought to myself.

I'm not a morning person i hate when people wake me up and not properly i hate loud noise i hate people i hate everything ughhh.

"What you want Ty" i spoke as i slowly climed out of bed

(if im woken up i wont be able to go back to sleep sometimes i try but it never works ive always been this way)

"bestie you know your my favorite person in the whole wide world right" Ty exclaimed as she held a huge smile on her face..

"Girlllll" i chuckled and playfully rolled my eyes as i walked into the bathroom to do my hygiene and everything else important before i get my day started...

"heem nem having a kickback tonight can you be the best bestie everrrrr and come with me pleaseee"ty dragged as she stood in the doorway of the bathroom watching me wash my face.

Heem & Ty had been on and off since 9th grade i know they love each other deeply but they're toxic as hell but they won't play bout each-other and i love that for them..

(anywho back to the story hoe🙄)

"Now Tyanna you know i don't do parties and i don't even have nothing to wear if i was to go" i explained cause i hate going out i hate being round a lot of people i'm always home with my mom and sister they were the only people i enjoyed being around and also ty...

"PLEASEEEE BESTIE all them clothes you have you definitely have something and we won't even be there long i promise ANDDD i'll be with you the whole ti-"Ty was saying until my mom cut her off

"TYANNA STOP YELLING IN MY DAMN HOUSE" my mom yelled from downstairs

"sorry ma" ty yelled back as she made the yikes face..

My mom always treated ty as one of her own i mean we've been besties since we were in kindergarten

"But as i was saying Tee i'll be with you the whole time as always" ty said as she followed me out the bathroom back into my room.

"It'll be fun Tee come onnnn"she dragged
"ok ty i'll go what time" i asked

"ummm around 8 and OH kari gone be meet us there"she said as she plopped on my bed with her phone in her hand.

"mhmm" i nodded as i checked the time on my phone it was only 12:57 so i had plenty of time.

I got up and headed down stairs to fix me something to eat i looked thru the cabniets and couldn't find anything i wanted so i guess i'll have to go out and get something " i thought to myself.

"TY IM GOING TO THE DELI COME ON" i yelled/ signaled for ty to come downstairs

"i'm coming i'm coming" ty said as she slowly walked down the stairs.

"mama we'a be back" i said as i walked passed her on the couch laid out watching tv

my mom was a drug addict but i loved her she never let it get the best of her tho she could always control it sometimes but that's a story for another day..

*𝚏𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚒*

"ty i want a steak and cheese with frie-" i was saying until ty cut me off.

"with fries , mayo and jalapeños only on the steak and cheese and a sprite to drink yeah yeah i know"ty said as she playfully rolled her eyes getting out the car.

( i'm to shy to order my own food i just can't bring myself to talk to other people without getting chocked on my own words i don't talk a lot unless it's with people i know).

"thanks best love you" i said lowly as we walked into the deli

Me and Ty went out separate ways i walked to the back to grab something for my sister cause ik she would beg.

i grabbed some cheeto puffs and walked to the back to get her some grape juice .

i went to grab the grape juice and and was knocked to the floor by a tall brownskin with long hair.

"aw shit my fault B"the brownskin said as he stuck out his hand to help me up.

"sorry excuse me" i said barely above a whisper and stared as my yellow crocs i hurried pass him to meet Ty at the front register.

"what's wrong" ty asked when she seen my soften face.

"nothing i'm ready to go" i replied lowly

"ok i was just waiting on you come on"Ty said as we grabbed our bags and made it out the deli.

(next chapter would be them at the party jaint that HEEM throwing and yes the one who bumped tee is Tone yall 🙄)