seven

*𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢*
We were all now at Dave and busters Pooter and Ray were acting a damn fool. I've met rays gf  lyndeaja she's so pretty and cool.

"Stop we're gonna get kicked out"I said to pooter cause he was taking the lil kids tickets and running.

"Girl hush we having fun" He said while picking up storm and running off.

"Aye tee look" ty said as she grabbed my hand.

I turned around and was shocked. It was my Ex Kamari.

"We can leave if you want"Ty said as she pulled me to the side.

"Please" i said and my voice began to crack.

Kamari was my ex he was abusive asl. He Was a drunk. He kept me away from my family beat me for nothing always made anything my fault he scared me. I always feared for my life while with him.

"Deaja" A familiar voice said.

I turned around and it was him. Kamari.

"Can we talk"he started to say until ty cut him off.

"Anit shit to talk about leave her tf alone" Ty snapped at him.

"Bitch won't nobody talking to you, Come on tee let's talk" Kamari said.

"About what Kamari" i said and quickly wiped a tear that fell.

"I'm sorry let's just start over"He said while he tried to come closer to me.

Pooter, Ray, Lyndeja, Heem,Storm and Tone. Began to walk towards us.

"Best who this is"Pooter asked while putting down storm and pulling his pants up just for them to fall back down.

"Um nobody let's go" I said and turned around to leave just to be snatched back.

"Naw y'all go we talking" He said while roughly gripping my arm.

"Let me go" i said and felt i was gonna have a panic attack.

I started crying while trying to get out his grip I felt so embarrassed we were is public for god sakes.

"Fuck off her" Pooter said then sending a blow to his face causing him to stumble.

"Y'all need to leave" we heard from a Karen.

"Come toot" i said while wiping my face picking her up and quickly make my way out dave and busters.

As ty followed closely behind i peeked seeing the guys jumping Kamari. As we got closer to the exit door i heard screams and sirens.

"Let's go yall 12 here" Ty yelled while we ran fast with Lyndeja catches up too us.

We were outside waiting for the guys to come out while police ran inside.

After bout 5 minutes we see the guys running up too us.

"What happened" i said while going up to pooter seeing he had a little blood on his knuckles.

"Nun we just beat his ass who was that tho" i said while getting the back seat of heems car.

"Her crazy ass ex Kamari" Ty said while standing beside me.

"Nobody he's nobody can we go now" i said while feeling my eyes getting warm.

I hated crying around Storm and i Hated cryibg around people I felt so embarrassed i wanted to kms.

"Yeah we gone" Tone said while dapping everybody up and unlocking his car.

Me and storm rode with him & Heem Ty pooter came with eachother. Ray and lyndeja met us there.

"Mommy i see your phone"Storm said while i climes in the front seat of Tones car.

"Hmmm" i said while unlocking my phone handing it back to her.

He pulled off making his way out of dave and busters parking lot.

We've been driving for a minute now it was complete silence in the car other then Storm watching youtube vids and his music on the radio.

We came to a red light and he reached over me and i jumped a little. He was reaching over to go into the glove box. He pulled out it looked like a medicine bottle.

"Why you flinching fa" he said while pulling off seeing the light was green.

"Sorry" i said while watching the buildings pass by.

"He used to fight you assum" he said while dumping the medicine bottles into a cup and glancing back and forth between the cup and road.

I just stayed silent wanting to just be dead cause i thought i'd never see Kamari again.

_________________________

🤭 next chapter i'm apologizing in advance ..

Should Tone ,Ty or Storm die 🤣