Ten

*𝑂𝑀𝑁𝐼𝑆𝐶𝐸𝑁𝑇*

3 Days later....
July 25th.

"I'm tired Please" Tee whined ass kemari beat her for the 5th time for the day. She was tired all she thought about was Storm, Tee, & Tone.

"fuck up" Kemari said as he sent a hard blow to her stomach while she laid down and took it.

She was beaten raped and drugged the whole three days.

"Get up bitch" Kemari yelled at Tee while she slowly leaned up.

He roughly grabbed her face and smacked it with his free hand. "You think you can fuck off on me" he said while grabbing the needle and poking into tees skin.

She was beaten badly bruised and bloody. She was sure she had some broken ribs and something every time she moved. She felt hopeless and miserable & never knew how much she liked Tone till now.
She was worried sick about storm and ty.

"GET UP" kemari yelled while she fell out.

He roughly shook her while tee laid there looking life less. She was so drugged up she couldn't feel herself. She was in so much pain. And haven't eaten. Nothing but drugs in her system.

"Fuck Oh fuck" Kemari repeated to himself while he paced around the room while he rubbed his hands down his face.

He walked over to Tees life less body and wrapped her limp body in the bloody sheet from the raggedy mattress. Covered from her blood from many areas.

He rolled her naked body up and dragged her up the stairs out of the basement.

"Fuck happened" Simone said as she seen him dragging Tees limp body.

"I said have fun with her NOT KILL HER" simone said raising her voice feeling her eyes getting watery.

She treated tee like shit how could she set her own child up.

"my baby"simone said while hugging the cold beaten body wrapped in the mattress.

"i'm so so sorry" simone said and quickly wipe the tear that had fallen.

"get the bitch outta here" she said while kemari picked the body up bridal style carrying it to the car thinking of how bad he messed up.

________________________

*TONES POV*
same day

I was now on my 4th blunt of the day it was on 10:14 am

I was now on my 4th blunt of the day it was on 10:14 am. Ian been able to sleep not being able to know if Tee was good or not. We still looking for that bitch ass nigga Kesabi whatever tf his name is he been laying low his ass a ghost in the wind.

"Ight i got some shit to handle ia holl at cha" i said while getting up dappin all my niggas up, so i can get ready to leave the trap and go check on Ty n li mama.

"love 1 be safe muh nigga i'll let you know sumin "my boy heem said while dapping me up.

"love 1 & already knowing ia see y'all" i said then leaving out my lil office spot i had at the trap.

I got in my car and started making my way to Tees house. Ty been staying there with storm since shit went down and i been checking on them. Ty anit doing so good & i'm running out shit to tell Storm. What if she don't come back?

I pulled into the parking garage and took the stairs up to Tees apartment. They had a elevator but ion trust them shits.I finally made it to tees apartment and used her spare to get in. She gave it to me for times like this.

"Toneeeee" storm screamed when she saw me while running into my arms as i bent down to grab her.

"wassup moonie" i said while i lifted her up and she started playing with my braids. I gave her that nickname cause idk she reminds me of something i can't explain.

"where's mommy" she said while looking behind me.

"she coming soon moonie i promise" i said while looking into storm eyes seeing she was finna cry. I had to find her and find her soon.

"ok" she said lowly why she laid her head on my shoulder and yawned.

" you tired huh" i chuckled as i sat on the couch with her in my arms.

"mhmph" she said.

"where ty at moonie" i asked.

"in mommy's room she told me she's sad about mommy i hear her crying a lot like me when mommy say i not get no toy" she huffed and i just laughed at her.

I got up and walked to tees room seeing ty laying beside a picture of tee and her staring at the ceiling i can tell she's been crying her face swoll as shit her hair a crazy ass mess.

"Y'all find anything " she asked breaking the silence while still looking at the ceiling.

"nah man ima find her tho joe " i said while pulling my pants up for the to fall back down.

I walked to the living room seeing moonie on the couch knocked out. I put her blanket on her grabbed my keys i sat on the coffe table and headed out.

"damn i gotta find her" he said while hopping in his car.

___________________

🤭🤭🤭🤭

Forgot to update been working and alot of other shit🙄