twenty-seven

*Tone POV*

Tehani ass been acting weird all fucking day been blowing me ngl

We otw to my crib since i dropped Moonie off at my mama crib she think that's her child or some shit but anyway.

"Wassup with you" I said while i pulled into the driveway of my crib.

"What you mean" Tee said looking confused.

What you mean what i mean you know exactly wtf i mean shawty don't ever call me by my nickname.

"You wanna be single or some shit" I said and she looked me like she seen a ghost.

Yeah mf i went thru that group chat of hers and them hoe ass friends. Can't stand them thot influencers.

"Huh" She said wuth scrunched yo eyebrows.

"You ca huh yo ass can hear" I said.

"What's wrong with you mane youn neva call me tone " I said while taking my blunt out my arm rest.

"You" she said putting her head down playing with her nails. I hate when she do ts.

"Me" I asked with a confused face .

"Yes these few days you been acting distance towards me like - never mind" She was saying then cut herself off that's some she always do when she feel like she talking to much.

"Nah keep going" i said cause i'm big on communication.

"Like you don't want to be with me any more or something maybe i'm overreacting but you confuse me a lot. I know your not the type to just open up or what not but every time you're angry or something you tend to take it out on me and you don't even notice it. You hurt my feelings alot i'm trying to be patient with you cause how you are but you make it hard Marquise." She said and i could hear the cracks in her voice knowing she was finna cry.

"I'm sorry ion be meaning to hurt ya feelings and shit. Ion be realizing i be taking certain shit out on you ian use to this but i am trying for real , like you said im not the type to open up but if that's what you want ima work on that. Ian think i was making you feel like that and i apologize on some real shit" I said as hung my blunt shaking my head.

I felt bad rs .

"And don't think ion wanna be with you nomore cause i be on some petty shit i swear that's never my intentions cause i do wanna be with you and only you ma But you gotta start speaking yo piece stop holding shit in if i'm doing some wrong tell me" i said wiping her tears with my free hand.

"Ok" She said sniffling.

"Come here" i said leaning back motioning for her to sit on my lap.

She climbed over into my lap and hugged me. We stayed in that position while i rubbed her back.