Eighteen

"HOW ELSE WOULD SHE KNOW AND YOU FUCKING HER" I yelled at Tone.

Everybody was gone it was around 10 at night. Me and Tone were arguing about the live earlier.

"Bruh I don't told yo ass ian said shit to her fuck i look like" he scoffed as if he didn't care. He always acted like he didn't care which pissed me off.

"You entertaining that childish ass shit that shit anit nun for me to go round speaking on" he said leaving out my room closing the door.

I flopped on my bed with my head in my pillow getting trying not to cry. Usually i'd be doing something with storm but ray and lyndeja kept her a extra night. I was just sitting in my dark room thinking and then my phone rang.

"Hello" i said picking up not bothering to look at the contact.

"Bitch why the fuck kari with them hoes"Ty said on the other side of the phone catching me off gaurd. I told kari everything that happened she knew everything and for her to be with the bitches who just tried to jump me and ty is omg.

"HUH" i said lifting up. Feeling bad cause i blamed Tone and he really didn't say anything it was kari fish looking ass.

"I told you stop trusting that bitch i should've beat her ass when she was in heem inbox ouu she gone fucking get it" ty said on the phone and i heard heem in the background.

"And i just argued with tone thinking it was him"i said feeling bad.

"Damn girl but who would've thought tho it's not your fault just tell him i'm sure he'll understand you tho but i gtg love you i'll text you" she said after heen said something in the background.

"Girl don't rush me off the phone cause you ready get ducked down but ok love you to" i said laughing and hanging up.

I got up out the bed not caring what i had on cause time had left and i'm here all alone. I walked out my room seeing Tone was still here. He looked up from his phone then stared at me.

I walked over to him sitting next to him on the couch playing with my fingers.

"I'm sorry" i said and he just looked at me with low red eyes.

"I'm sorry i should've believed when you said it wasn't you" i said and he just nodded his head going back to his phone.

I stood up but he pulled me back down making me sit on his lap this time.

We sat in silence for about a good 20 minutes before I decided to say something again.

"Why do you ignore me" I said randomly cause i wanted to know.

"I don't" he chuckled while he moved his legs under me.

"You do i talk you look at me like i'm du-never mind" i said cutting myself cause i hated talking to much especially with someone who doesn't listen.

"Don't be shit ta say" he shrugged and leaned up grabbing his double cup of my coffe table.

"Can i try some" i said cause i wanted to know that it tasted like.

"You good" he said sipping it then playing with my belly ring.

I moved around on his lap cause i could feel his gun in his hoodie pocket poking me.

"Stop" he said in a raspy voice.

"Why you didn't leave" i said yawning cause most people would've left.

"Anit want to.."he started off saying.

"I'm tied" he said laying his head on my shoulder while my arm was wrapped around his neck.

"Ohh to bad" i said getting off him going into my room and laying down.

I laid in bed scrolling on my phone cause all of a sudden i wasn't tired anymore. I only sleep when people are next to me storm or ty always sleeps with me. I was just laying there when i seen tone walk in.

"Your clothes in that top drawer" i said because all the clothes i stole from him were in there i case he ever wanted them back.

He left i guess going into the other bathroom to get dressed.

But it was for about 30 minutes so i'm guessing he showered. He came in and climbed in the bed with me pulling me over top of him.

"Marquise can i ask you something" i said while he rubbed my back and i played with his hair.

"Shoot ma" he said waiting for my question.

I sat up which i was not sitting in his peter wacker while he looked up at me.

I stared at him wondering if i should say what i was gonna say.

"You gone speak or wha" he said playing with my belly ring something he always did when it was visible.

"You only look at me as a friend" i asked.

"Ion know" he said laughing a lil bit.

"Come on im not joking" i said hitting his chest softly rolling my eyes.

"Nah i don't" he said making me smile a little but i quickly wiped it off.

"Ok cause ithinkigotfeelingsforyou" i said quickly then hiding my face in his chest.

"Mane" he said laughing making me sit back up.

"It's a dream it anit real" i said.

"Nah i fw you fareal tho too not on no sap shit but i been feeling the same way ian lyin" he said staring in my eyes and i smiled hard.

"Aww really stink" i said being petty cause he hates that name.

"Nope fuck off me" he said playfully pushing me and mugging.

"I'm kidding i'm kidding" i said laying back down getting tired.

"Goodnight and don't leave me before i get up please" i said into his chest.

"Goodnight and i'm not Tehani" he said kissing my head.

I laid there hearing light snores which cause me to drift off to sleep.

________________

I can't sleep 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄