Nineteen

*𝟸 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛*
*𝚃𝚎𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚟*

I was on a group facetime call with lyndeja, and Ty.

"Y'all we should go out" lyndeja said.

"I'll pass" i said cause i hated going out unless i really wanted to.

"Tahani you so boring life is short might as well turn up" Ty said rolling her eyes into the camera.

"Right" Lyndeaja laughed into the camera.

"I'm not boring i got stormi" i said looking down at her sleeping on my lap.

"Girl Ray can watch her cause she hate going to parties" Lyndeja said. Idm what it is she'll always find a solution to a problem.

"It's cool and plus i got nothing to wear" i said trying to lie cause i just didn't wanna go.

"You lyin your going we gone leave at what" ty said mainly to lyndeja.

"Umm 8 cause yea so be ready at 7 ima pick y'all up" Lyndeja said.

"ok bye love you guys" i said blowing a kiss into the camera.

"Love you" they said in sync doing the same thing.

It was 7:30 i was finishing my hair and waiting on them to pull up. Ray had came and got storm for me and i told her i'll come pick her up in the morning. Storm actually loves Ray and lyndeja that's why she has no problem going with them.

"Damn bitches still not ready" TY said plopping on my bed. I needa take my key from her.

"Girl i am i'm just doing some finishing touches" I said laughing a lil bit.

"Ouuu Lyn you look so cute" I said throwing my bag over my shoulder.

"Thanks you do too we all some bad bitches"She said laughing.

"The big three" Ty said swiping her hand under her chin.

"Ight yall im ready we can go ni" I said grabbing looking from my phone cause tone texted me.

𝑇𝑜𝑛𝑒 💕
Wʏᴅ?

I just looked at the message and locked my phone ian wanna talk to him cause 2 days ago his "babymama" Liyah hopped in my dms when HE posted me. He come with hella drama ian got time for that chile.

"Who party is it anyways" Ty asked Lyndeja as we got in her car.

"One my homegirls well old homegirl ion fuck with her forreal her parties just be like that" She shrugged and me and ty laughed.

*fast forward now at party*

We got out the car and it was HELLA folks out here it was like a lil block party.

"Damn I hope heem anit here" Ty said as she walked in between me and lyndeja.

"Girl yeen tell him you was coming huh" i said turning my head to her.

"She prolly didn't she wouldn't even had made it out the house" Lyndeja said laughing.

It wasn't the fact he didn't let her come out he did he just didn't like her drinking so much and starting shit. Every time she get a lil tipsy she be ready to fight who ever and get 10x more disrespectful.

"Y'all hush im grown i do what i want" she said grabbing a red cup of the king white table and pouring some punch in.

"Look at you don't do to much ni cause if he is here we anit saving you" I said grabbing a water out the cooler.