two

*𝑇wo days later*

*𝑇wo days later*

I was chilling with ty at her house watching grand army for the millionth time cause idk...

"why tf would they cancel this show it's so good"i said randomly while ty was otp with heem.

"girl you stay watching this shit" she chuckled as she threw a pillow at my head.

"hoe don't throw shit at  me the hell you on" i said smartly and playfully rolled my eyes.

"Aye yall push up"Heem said over the phone.

"let me see if tee wanna hold on" ty said.

"mhm i guess we not doing nothing else whos there tho" i asked concerned cause i hate going places not knowing who tf face ima be in.

"him and who you met the other day at the party girl come onnnnaaa" ty dragged.

"ok ok" i said and got up slipped my yeezy slides on.

I was going as is cause i don't have no body to impress i had on some black biker shorts , nike socks and a over sized shirt.

"ready?" ty asked as she grabbed the keys off the night stand and threw them to me.

"yea hurry up for a i change my mind"i said and walked out the room to make my way outside.

We were not in the car blasting FNF cause purr that's my shit tf.

"IM F-R- E- E FUCK NIGGA FREE THAT MEAN IAN GOTTA WORRY BOUT NO FUCK NIGGA CHEATING" we sang loudly as pulling into heems driveway.

It was like 6 other cars out here but i didn't care cause tee was with me.

We was finished our lil music session and finally got out the car as we walked up to the porch i seen pooter and ray sitting on the steps.

"YO BESTTT" pooter said as he ran to me and hugged me.

"boy you just met me tho" i said back giggling but hugging back cause honestly he was cool and i wouldn't mind being his bestie lol.

"hey tee " ray said and got up and side hugged me and ty.

"hi ray you look nice" i said pulling back from the hug.

"preciate it" she said smiling sitting back down.

"hey heem you have any food in there" i said as i went to hug heem as he stood in his doorway of the front door.