Twenty

*same night*

We sat in the parking lot of the block party and i just stared out the window while he rolled up. The car was filled with silence and distance music i could hear.

My phone stared ringing i looked down seeing it was Ray Facetiming me.

"Yeah" i said turning the car light on so she can see me better.

"This lil fucker keep crying and deja sleep so you got one option"Ray said flipping the camera showing stormi sitting in the floor crying.

"Not to much did you ask her what's wrong" I said mugging the camera.

"When i did she stared crying harder i don't know" She said flipping the camera back to herself.

"We coming" Tone said butting in our convo.

"Who the- That's tone" she asked witt her forehead in the camera.

"No it's not have her ready bye" I said hanging up before she could reply.

"Bro don't play with me" He said lighting his blunt and then pulling from the block party checking his surroundings.

"Ok" i said facing the window checking the time.

It was 1:13 am what could she be up crying for.

*fast forward picked stormi up*

"What's wrong toot" I said straping her up in the back seat and she was still wining.

"Me Mouth" She said opening her mouth pointing to it.

Prolly a cavity all them damn sweets everybody give her when i say NO.

"Aww no what happened" I said turning around in my seat while tone glanced at us.

"It hurts mommy" She said and started to cry harder.

I climbed over the seat into the back with Storm and unbuckled her and let her lay on my lap to get her from stop crying.

"Can you stop by CVS i need to get her something for her mouth" I said and he nodded his head.

(I'm finna get Stormi ass gone im sick of this shit.)

"You wan me ta go in orr" He trailed off and stared at me thru the mirror thingy while he pulled into CVS.

"Can you " I said while storm tossed and turned in my lap.

"Already what um pose ta get" he said while he parked.

"Umm i don't know what hurts yet so get or Orajel and KIDS Ibuprofen " I said making sure the word KIDS stood out to him.

"Ight mane" he said and got out going into the store as i watched him check his surroundings.

"Mommy"Storm cried while she woke out her cat nap.

"I know I know" I said rubbing her back trying to get her to shut the fuck up 🙄.

YALL I HATE CRY BABIES BRUH.

We sat in the car and waited for Tone to come out. While we waited i heard my phone ding.It was Ty.

*𝐵𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑒💕*

𝐵𝐼𝑇𝐶𝐻𝐻𝐻 𝐼 𝐻𝐴𝐷 𝐴 𝑅𝐼𝐷𝐸 𝑂𝐹 𝑀𝑌 𝐿𝐼𝐹𝐸😛😛!
sᴇɴᴛ 1:45ᴀᴍ