twenty-two

*𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛*

"I still can't believe that crack headed bitch man"Ty said as we drove to court.

"I know like what the fuck else can she want from me" I said opening my phone to text tone back.

"You got this best we set for life anit no way they gone take stormi from you"she said as we pulled into the courts parking lot.

"Fuck you mean" Tone said.

"They gave split custody so she's basically back and forth until next court date which is like 3 months away" I said and sunk into the couch watching stormi play with her toys.

"Damn mane" Pooter said shaking his head.

We all sat in Tones living room everybody came over here after court was over i guess for emotional support.

"Starting tomorrow i may add" i said lowly and everybody shifted they attention to me.

"Jo how the hell she even go thru with any the shit" Heem said while everybody knoded in agreement.

"She pose to be clean now im guessing she looked good tho i just don't trust her still especially with stormi" I said saying the last party lowly.

"Well we here man you know we got y'all" Ray said.

"Yeah and i'll definitely shoot that bitch shit up" Lyndeja said pulling a glock with a stended clip out her birkin.

"PUT that shit up" Ty said mugging her.

"Oh damn i forgot she was in here" she said looking at stormi and putting her gun back in her bag.

_______

*Next day*

"Are you gonna come with me" I asked tone while he sat on my bed watching my every move.

"And stop looking at me so hard" I said stuffing storms tooth brush and rag on side a bag with her personal soap.

"Yeah i'm coming" He said still watching me with a expression on his face i couldn't read.

"Why you looking like that" I asked and he raised his eyebrows.

"The fuck is Amir" he said and i stopped in my tracks.

"I don't know why"I said lying straight thru my teeth.

Amir is a boy i met at the gas station the other day he paid and pumped my gas. He asked for my number and i gave it to him and we've been texting a little since. I don't know why he questioning me tho i'm not his child nor his bitch.

"Mother fuck you do know"He said with base in his voice.

"A friend dang you went thru my phone or some" I asked looking at him then went to grab my phone going to my messages.

𝐴𝑚𝑖𝑟..

𝑆𝑡𝑜𝑝 𝑡𝑥𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑦 𝑜𝑙𝑒 𝑙𝑎𝑑𝑦 𝑏𝑖𝑡𝑐ℎ 𝑓𝑎 𝐼 𝑠ℎ𝑜 𝑦𝑜 𝑏𝑖𝑟𝑑 𝑎𝑠𝑠 𝑠𝑢𝑚💯
sᴇᴇɴ 12:40ᴘᴍ

"BRO never did you" i said looking up from my phone.

"Did" he said pulling his pants up for them to fall again.

"You not my man tho you never had to do all that" I said getting irritated because i liked amir he was funny and cool asl.

"But i am tho" he said while he hugged on me.

"How dude"I said not hugging back.

"First female i put my lips on you mine fasho"He said kissing my forehead.

"You didn't even ask correctly so no i'm not"I said pulling away from him and packing storm some socks on her bag.

He came behind me and handed me a folded up piece of paper. it read "Do you want to be my girlfriend" with a yes or no box.

"Awwwwwww this is so 5th grade" i said laughing and checking the yes back folding it up and handing it back.

Idc idc them check the box papers is so cute at this big age lmaooo.

"Alright then" he said closing the paper. He pulled his phone out unlocked it and handed it to me.

"What i do with that" I said curiously.

"Do you" he said leaving out and i just stared at his phone cause what the hell.

It was hella unread messages from unknown numbers but one caught my attention it was a screenshot of his story when he posted me. Some girl was going off in the messages about it so i closed the phone cause i'm tryna eat tonight.

"Ok it's 2:40 we gotta go" I yelled sliding on my crocs grabbing my phone and house keys.

"Mommy do i have to go" stormi said while she sat on tones lap in the living room with wet eyes.

"Yeah only for a little bit tho sorry" i said while we walked out the house to the parking garage.

*Skip car ride*

"Nooo i don't want to" Storm cried in the backseat as we pulled into Simone drive way.

"You'll be back before you know it stink" I said wiping the tears that fell from my eyes.

"Daddy can i stay with you" Stormi said with a cracked voice while tone unbuckled her seat.

"Nah moonie you gotta stay here mama"  He said while she laid her head on his shoulder sobbing.

That's when Simone came outside and watched our every move.

"Mommy no NOO" she screamed holding on to me which made me break down crying while we hung on to eachother.

"I love you Amia" i said wiping her face calling her by her middle name.

"Love you mommy don't leave me" She said in between hiccups from crying so much.

"I'm won't facetime me on your ipad we have to go now toot" I said wiping my face i knew my eyes were puffing cause i just cried so much.

"Aight yall had y'all lil momment give me my child" Simone said standing in her doorway.

"Bitch shut up for i wack ya shit" Tone said bucking at her making her eyes widen.

"I'm sorry" i said walking to the front door with her in my arms and tone following behind with her bags in his hands.

"NOOOO" she yelled as i put her down and she fell out in the floor.

"Call me tink love you" i said blowing her a kiss like we always do when we go separate way and she usually catches it but she didn't this time which made my heart hurt.

We got back into the car while gone started his engine and pulled out simone's drive way.

I turned my head facing the window along with my whole body and let the rest of the tears fall i was holding in.

"She gone be good man" Tone said putting his hand on my thigh and pulling off.

"Sure" I said .

______________________

Fun fact i do fr got a baby sistee name storm and Tee has my 2nd last name and Ty got my first last name🤣