thirty-eight

Tone

*3 days later*

 "Get up" I said shaking tee it's 7 inna morning but i got shit to do so

"Get up" I said shaking tee it's 7 inna morning but i got shit to do so.. And ween been out the house in 3 days to top shit off.

"I been up stop touching me" She said as she pulled the cover off her head.

"Why" i asked.

"Why yo what" she looked at me with a confused look.

"Why you up fat head" i said plucking her forehead.

"Couldn't sleep" as she popped my hand and got out the bed walking into the bathroom and i followed behind her.

"I gotta piss what you finna watch me or something" She said as she was ready to pull her pants down.

I didn't say nothing just sat on the sink and pulled my phone out as she handled her lil business..

"Youn be having no period" i asked randomly looking up from my phone .

"Well yeah- why" she laughed getting up to wash her hands.

"I'm just asking when the last time you had one" I asked cause she haven't had one in hella long if she did sheen say shi.

"I'm not pregnant if that's what you tryna ask Tone" She said as she eyed me.

"Ight mane im not gone start with ya" I said throwing my hands up in defense.

"Ok" was her response as she moved around the bathroom.

"Why we up so early where you bout to go"

"Damn we can't get out the house" i joked.

"Yesterday you said we laying low we up at seven you not slick" She said as she rolled her eyes.

"Ight"
"You with me today I gotta put you on top of shit I already told my dukes we gone drop storm over there cause we got shit to handle" I explained as we left out the bathroom into the bedroom.

➪➪➪

I pulled up to the Trap with Tee after we dropped storm off at my dukes.

"Yo wake up" I said ashing my blunt then tapping her.

It's like a 2 hour drive from the city where we stay ts deep in the country where nobody uh think to come at.

"This it" She said as sat up in her seat looking round.

"Yeah"

"When you go in go straight up the left stairs on the right is a double sided door go in there lock it if sb knock don't open it i gotta key so ion need to knock" I told her.

"Where you gone be at" Tee asked while we got out the car.

"Basement Ima come get you tho you straight- I got you I promise " I said kissing her forehead bringing her into a small hug.