Thirteen..

*𝗡𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗱𝗮𝘆*
*𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩
𝗝𝗨𝗟𝗬 𝟮𝟵.

It's the next day i woke up to storm jumping on up and down on my stomach

"Mommy mommy wake up"storm said while bouncing up and down.

"owww get off im up" i whinced in pain and sat up cause i wasn't healed yet.

"sowy mommy" stormi said and sat on the other side of me.

"mommy guess who" storm said as i got out the bed looking for my pink crocs.

"Who girl" i said.

"DADDYS HERE" she shouted which made me snap my neck at her trying to make sure i heard her correctly.

"Who did you say" i said while picking up my ipad checking the time it was 2:42 in the afternoon can't believe i slept that long. I had to go get another phone i don't know what happened to mines.

"Me said Daddy here come on" she scooted off the the bed i went into the bathroom brushed my teeth washed my face and came back out .

"It's I toot not Me and you don't have daddy here remember" i said which was true my mom didn't know who Stormi dad was.

"No look" she said and there was Tone sitting on the couch with his hoodie or his head and eyes glued to his phone with one hand in his pants.

"daddy mommy's up" she said letting my hand go and going to sit on Tones lap. He looked up from his phone wand stared me in my eyes.

I looked away and walked into the kitchen i was kinda hungry from not eating you know. I was in the fridge getting juice and i looked up seeing tone walk in.

He didn't say anything he just watched me move around the kitchen.

"i didn't tell her to call you daddy or anything she did it on her own i'll tell her to stop sorry"i said while pouring juice into storms cup.

"Nah it's coo she been calling me ts since you left"he laughed and rubbed his finger over his hair.

"You don't feel no type of way i mean you barely know us" i looked at him confused .

"i'm straight i got her like she mines the hell"he said waving me off.

"mhm how long you been here" i asked cause i didn't see ty.

"Since like 8 sum ty called me over here and she ate already if that's the next mf you finna ask" he said.

"oh ok thank you" i said grabbing my bowl of fruit and cup walking to the living room where storm was on her ipad.

"Can you come with me today"i asked tone while i stuffed my mouth with strawberry.

"where" he asked and sat beside me on the couch.