Sixteen

*𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕞𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕙 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣*
𝔸𝕦𝕘𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝟚𝟟𝕥𝕙 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕞𝕤 𝕓𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕙𝕕𝕒𝕪

Today was the day of storms party she was turning 4 me and Ty already finished decorating now we were just at home getting dressed.

"So wassup with you and tone" Ty asked with a smile on her face.

"What" i laughed while straightening my hair paying her no mind.

"Girl don't act dumb y'all always together and storm calling him daddy so what's really up" she said playfully rolling her eyes.

"Girl nothing if it was i'll let you know ian into that rn" i said throwing my purse over my shoulder grabbing my phone and keys.

"Yeah ok don't push him away tee"she said getting up off my bed and walking out.

"Stormi come on" i yelled waiting for her to come out of her room because i dressed her before i got myself together.

"I'm coming mommy"she said running out her room with a smile on her face.

"It's my birthday now mommy huh" she said grabbing Ty's hand walking out the door.

"Yes girl your 4 now perioddd" i said laughing a bit with Ty co-signing.

"Let me take your pics tink" Ty said to stormi while we were walking to the car.

"Awww cant belive my tink is 4"Ty cood kissing storms face causing her to mug.

"Ewww tt" storm said making us laugh then i heard my phone ring. I pulled it out my purse seeing it was tone so i answered.

"Hello" i said putting the phone to my ear and strapping storm in her car seat.

"Whea yall at" he said on the other side of the phone.

"I'm just leaving the house we be there like in 20 minutes where are you" i said getting into the driver side of my car.

"Aight" he said and hung up in my face which made me roll my eyes while pulling off. I heard Ty snickering which made me glacé at her.

"Not him stressing you out chy" she laughed.

"Girl Pleaseee the way heem do you" i said laughing and pulling into the building i rented for storms party.

"We here" storm asked bouncing in her seat.

"Yup" i said going to the backseat to get her out.

It was a candy land theme since she loved candy so much. Tone paid for everything i just rented the building.