thirty-seven

Tee

*HOURS LATER*

*HOURS LATER*

"You good" Ty asked as she sat beside me.

But no this shit had me shook and it happened with a 4 year old there. I was blindsided to all of this shit. Nobody told me nothing they didn't let me know it got this deep. I knew what tone did but they never let me know the true stuff and that he was a whole nother person.

"No leave me alone i don't wanna talk" I said as i stared off into space while storm slept in my lap.

We was at a safe house right now. After kajah jumped with storm they met us in the trees so they didn't have to be questioned by the police.

"Ok" she said as she got up and left out shutting the door behind her.

As what happened earlier kept replaying in my head especially the part where they held a gun to storms head tears fell down my face.

"What" I said seeing tone walk in the room.

"I'm checking on y'all" He said as sat on the end of the bed.

"Leave us alone get out " I said raising my voice a little bit.

"No" he said as he stared at me blankly.

"Ok " I said laying storm in the middle of the bed and leaving out as he followed behind me.

"Come on bra let me talk damn" He said walking behind me into the living room where everyone was.

"Fuck out my face yall lied to me" I said.

"Just let him Tee" Heem said butting in that anit have shit to do with him.

"Shut up and fuck you too you're my family and you didn't let me know shit YALL FUCKING LIED TO ME WHY COULDNT YALL TELL ME THAT SHIT WAS DEEPER THEN WHAT THE FUCK IT WAS SO I KNEW WHAT THE FUCK TO DO" I snapped at everybody as so many emotions came over me.

"Bruh chill" Heem and pooter said in sync.

"Chill? WE JUST ALMOST FUCKING DIED AND THEY KNEW AND DIDNT LET ME KNOW SHIT" I yelled.

"Don't you think we know that shit" Pooter said standing up and leaving out the living room.

"Aye we gone let y'all talk" Ray said and they went upstairs.

I had nothing against Ray i mean she barely came around.

"You lied to me you left when you said you wouldn't i don't wanna hear shit you gotta say" I said as he was bout to open his mouth.

"I know Im sorry and that shit really fucking with me no lie" He said.

"Boy shut the fuck up for real" I said rolling my eyes .

"See mane" He said as he dragged his hands down in face.

"Bruh I just lost EVERY FUCKING THING I got a whole fucking kid to take care of y'all not getting that shit y'all acting like this shit coo niggas put a fucking gun to my baby head and burned all our shit down I could give a FUCK bout that shit you talking fuck you" I snapped.