Seventeen

*2 𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑘𝑠 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟*
*𝑇𝑒𝑒 𝑝𝑜𝑣*

Me and ty was at the Deli while Ray and Lyndeja had stormi.

"I know that anit the bitch who called herself checking you"Ty said while nodded her head in a direction of girls. Which INDEED was the bitch from target yall LMAOO.

"Girl yess" i said while laughing a lil bit which i'm guessing she heard cause she started walking towards me with 3 other girls behind her looking as funky as could be.

"Fuck is funny i wanna laugh to" she said now infront of us bucking.

"Bitch you and that lifted synthetic ass shit sittin on top yo head is what the fuck is funny" Ty said bucking back while i put my hair in a ponytail cause we was gone have to drop all four of these bitches.

"Girl Please I won't talking to yo hoe ass i was talking to that bitch beside you what cat got her tongue" she said tying that lifting ass lace and her paw patrol followed her.

"Bitch you want beef so bad over a nigga i don't even fuck with ian doing to much talking fuck you on" i said a lil loud causing people to turn they attention to us and i saw a few pull they phone out.

"Bitc-" She started to say but i punched her dead in her jaw and started to rock her shit. She grabbed my hair tryna swing me but i caught myself and grabbed her hair back and swung her putting my leg out causing her to trip. I was now on top of her eating her face up when i felt sb grab my hair tryna jump in.

Ty grabbed the girl off me and started beating her ass sending hard blows to her face and another one of the girls tried to jump on ty making me get off the Kiarra bitch from target and run over to the girl on top of ty. I grabbed her by her thin ass braids pulling her off and punching her dead in her shit while the kiarra bitch was laid tf out and her other friend tried to help her up.

The girl was just windmilling wasn't even throwing no real hits so i swung her to the ground started banging her head on the cement and kicking her in the head.

"Beat that bitch ass" i heard some random yell.

I felt someone push me off her while she got up grabbing the braids i snatched out that bald ass head up. I seen Ty and the girl still going at it so u walked over and the bitch Kiarra tried to jump in so boom. I pushed the bitch making her stumble and cocked my hand back hitting her right in her shit again causing her nose to bleed now her shit was knotted and bloody. I hate a bitch who get they ass beat and keep coming back for more.

"Ight Yanna you got that bitch lesgo" I said picking Ty up off the girl and kicking her in the head a few times cause bitch why you try to jump me.

"Y'all beat the shit out them hoes for it to only be two of y'all mane y'all definitely did y'all shit" A girl came up to me saying while handing me my black bags and me and ty purse.

We was now at my house and tone and everbody was there when we walked in.

"Best mane ian know you could go like that" pooter said coming up to me and ty showing us the fight on his phone.

"I didn't even want fight her is the thing i don't even know the bitch" I said and everybody snapped they necks at me cause i rarely cuss.

"Fuck yall fight for anyways" Heem said coming up to Ty looking at her face.

"They was tryna bitch Tee or whatever the fuck about a nigga she anit even fucking with not want" Ty said in a duh voice going to sit on the couch.

*3 ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟*

Everybody was at my house after everything happened at the deli Tone hasn't said a word And idc cause it's his fucking fault anyways.

"BEST WHY THE FUCK THEY ON LIVE TALKING SHIT"Ty said basically yelling while busting in my room putting the phone in my face.

Bitches on live with a bust lip and knots on the shit don't get me started how they shit black and blue.

"Bɪᴛᴄʜᴇs ᴀɴɪᴛ ᴅᴏ sʜɪᴛ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴡᴇᴀᴋ ᴀss ʜᴏᴇs ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡᴀssᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴜs ⵊ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴀɴ ɪᴛ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴡʜᴏ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴊᴏɪɴᴇᴅ" The girls said on live while we just sat on the bed watching.

I grabbed the phone from Ty typing "GirL the video proves we beat y'all ass it's 2 of us 4 of y'all and one yo scary ass homegirls just watched shit go down" i typed and gave ty the phone back. While she read the comments.

"Gɪʀʟ Pʟᴇᴀsᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ⵊ sᴀɪᴅ sʜɪᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴡᴇᴀᴋ ᴀsʟ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴊᴜsᴛ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ʏᴏ ᴀss ʙᴇᴀᴛ ʙʏ Kᴇᴇᴘ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ʜᴇ ᴅɪᴇᴅ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ sᴛᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ɴɪɢɢᴀ ᴡʜᴏ ʙᴇᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜ sʟᴏᴡ ᴀss" Kɪʀʀᴀ sᴀɪd into the phone and another girl joined in.

"Lᴏʟ ᴇxᴀᴄᴛʟʏ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴀ ʙɪᴛᴄʜ ᴡʜᴏ ᴍᴀᴍᴀ ᴀɴɪᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴀɴᴛ sᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴀ ꜰᴜᴄᴋ ᴀss ᴛʜɪɴɢ OH OK" the other girl with the thin braids said on live .

"Wait how tf she know any of that shit that went down" Ty said mugging the phone getting mad and i seen her typing some.

"Wᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴅᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ sʜɪᴛ ꜰᴜᴄᴋ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʀᴜɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sʜɪᴛ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ɪꜰ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴜᴄᴋ" the girls said on live im guessing Ty said run it back.

"You told them run it back" I asked standing off my bed looking for my brass knuckles.

"And did bitches talking out side they neck" She said walking beside me fixing my sports bra i had on.

"Aɴʏᴡᴀʏs ᴡᴇ ᴏꜰꜰ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪᴛ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙɪᴛᴄʜᴇs ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ʀᴀᴘᴇᴅ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴇ ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴀss ᴘᴜssʏ ʙʏᴇ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏɴᴇ ᴅʀᴏᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴅᴅʏ" one the girls said over the phone which made my heart drop.

"The fuck" i said taking the phone noticing they ended the live.

"This nigga prolly ran his fucking mouth cause how the fuck would she know all that" i said getting mad while my voice cracked cause i didn't know to be hurt or mad.

"Fuck what they saying we gone beat them bitches ass AGAIn and beat his ass after we done can't stand sassy ass niggas" Ty said getting mad also.

"We don't cry tink" Ty said hugging me noticing i was crying.

"I hate my life" i said lowkey crying into her chest.

"I love your life we gone be ok" She said while i hugged her back wiping my tears.

"Love you yanna" I said pulling back wiping my face.

"Love you Hani" she said sitting on my bed.

______________

This a Screenshot i found in my phone from my fight LMAOO

This a Screenshot i found in my phone from my fight LMAOO .