Fifteen

*next day*

A ringing phone woke me up i tried to move but i couldn't feeling weight on me. I look down to tone sleep with his head on my chest and arm around my waist and stormi laid on my stomach with her feet kicked up on tones back.

"Stop moving" he said tightening his grip around my waist.

"Your phone is ringing you don't hear it"i said looking over seeing it still ringing.

"I do i just don't care" he said closing his eyes back getting comfortable.

"It's annoying you need to get it" i said.

"You get it" he said still laid with his eyes closed.

I grabbed the phone that was ringing on the nightstand while they were still laying on me sleeping. The name across read Liyah. I don't know why but i answered.

"Hello" i said into the phone.

"Ton- Who the fuck is this" the girl liyah said over the phone.

"His sister" i said back.

"He never told me about no sister anywayss" she dragged and i pulled the phone from my ear mugging.

"Tell him to call me back because i'm pregnant with his child" liyah said over the phone hanging up in my face.

I look down at him and smacked his back to get him up cause he didn't have a shirt on.

"What the fuck mane" he said hopping up cause storm to wake up.

"Hm liyah called she said she pregnant with yo baby" i laughed and got out of the bed walking into the bathroom to brush my teeth.

I looked around his bathroom looking for new toothbrush packs.

"Where yo toothbrushes" i said poking my head out the bathroom seeing storm in his lap and him typing on his phone.

"look under the sink" he said putting his attention back on his phone.

I went under the sink grabbing two toothbrushes for me and storm and went into his medicine cabinet to get toothpaste. While grabbing the tooth paste something else grabbed my attention. Ive never been the type to be nosy nah sike every time i'm at somebody house i always snoop thru the bathroom. There was bottles with his name on it and lean bottles. I picked up one of the small yellow ones and seen it was for bipolar disorder.

"The fuck" i heard behind me which made me jump causing me to almost drop the bottle.

"I can't find the toothpaste" I lied.

"You can't find it cause you to busy lookin fa otha shit" he said sternly snatching the bottle from behind my back putting it back in the cabinet slamming it shut and leaving out.

I sighed and finished brushing my teeth. I left out the bathroom seeing tone wasnt in his room anymore just storm watching moana on his tv.

"Where tone" i said standing her up on the bed fixing her hair.

"Downstairs" she said laying her head on my chest.

"come on we need to brush your teeth and wash you face look eww" i laughed pointing to the crust around her lips making her giggle.

I put her down she walked into the bathroom. I helped her brush her teeth and wash her face so we could get ready to go home. I had a feeling a pissed him off by going thru his stuff and i felt bad.

We was done cleaning her off and i went into his drawer to get some some sweat pants. I took stormi hand and walked down the stairs seeing him sitting on the couch with his arm over his eyes and one in his pants while it was dark. I walked over to him and sat next to him while placing stormi in my lap.

"Mommy said she's sorry and us hungry" stormi said what i told her to say while we were up stairs. I smacked my lips because she wasn't pose to say i said it.

"You wasn't supposed to say i said stormi" i playfully rolled my eyes and she giggling.

"Oops me forget" she said laughing and covering her mouth while tone looked at us with a grin on his face.

I looked over at him and our eyes met which made my butterflies appear in my stomach. I quickly broke it and got up with storm. and walked into the kitchen with her following behind me.

"Mommy us should prank him" storm said with a evil smirk on her face.

"Ok what prank" i laughed already knowing how she was.

"Us us call him and throw water on him" she said giggling.

"Ok you call him cause he's prolly upset with me" i said grabbing 2 water bottles and going to hide in the pantry.

"ok ok DADDY" she yelled and ran into the pantry with him closing the door. We sat in silence trying to hide our laughs while unscrewing the tops off the waters.

"What" we heard from the other side of the pantry and storm laughed a bit loud so i'm guessing he heard us. I quickly covered her mouth and heard the door open. When it opened we threw the water on him and tried to run. Storm slipped i hurried up and grabbed her and we ran to im guessing his back yard.

"Bruh i swear to god on my mama" he said coming out the back door soaking wet with his face in his hands.

"I'm sorry i'm sorry" i kept saying with a smile on my face backing up slowly cause it was no where for me and storm to run to.

He scooped me up and threw me over his shoulder and walked over to his pool.

"No MARQUISE PLEASEEE" i cried loudly while hitting his back for him to put me down.

"Nah" he said while laughing getting closer to the pool.

"No i CANT SWIM HELP ME TOOT" i said while toot stood by the chairs laughing.

"COME ON it's like 40 degrees out here please i'm sorry" i said feeling my eyes getting warm.

"Should've thought about that" he said swinging back forth getting ready to throw me.
"do it daddy" storm yelled laughing.

"NOOO(/-" i was saying until i hit the freezing water making me hold my breath and swimming back up.

"Oh my goshhh my hairr" i said stomping into the house freezing cold and soaking wet. While storm and tone laughed watching me.

"I know you anit crying" he said watching me dry off with the towel he gave me.

"Leave me alone i wanna go home" i said crying because it was never that deep he could've threw a water bottle back.

_______________

me writing this off the wake 🤭