twenty-one

*𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚢*

"NOO PUT ME DOWNNN" I said while tone had me up side down cause we were play fighting.

"Say please or ia drop yo ass rite na"He said shaking me with i was gripping his arm.

"Help me toot" I said and Stormi ran over and strated fighting his legs.

"See now ima have to drop both yall asses" He said scooping stormi up bye her leg so she was dangling in the air.

"Ahhh me sowwy me sowwy" Storm laughed while he swung her with one arm and had me in the other.

He strong asl to me a lil stick.

"Ok ok Pleaaseee i'm sorry" I said and he put us down and ran into my room closing the door.

(this how he had her🙄)

"Opennn upppp" I said banging on the door.

"Open the door" stormi yelled with her plastic bag behind her back.

She was feeling better today i gave her medicine and put orajel on her gums so she good for a few hours til it wears off. And i made her a appointment  at the dentist to be on the safe side.

"Moonie" he called from the other side of the door.

"What boy" she said rolling her eyes.

She is too much lol.

"Be on my side i'll buy you a play house" he said from the other side of the door and she looked at me and back at the door.

"Mommy i say yes and say sike"She whispered to me making me laugh a little.

"Otay me on yo side" She said and he opened the door. I jumped on him and fell on the bed. I was punching his arms since he balled up until he flipped me over pinning my arms over my head.

"Get him" i said and toot started beating him with the bat.

"Skk you pose to be on my side"he said while hit him.

"Mommy got me a playhouse already ah ha" she said and hopped on the bed climbing under the covers.

"That's what you get now let me go i'm not gonna hit you" i said out of breath.

"On god your not gonna hit me" he said while he was on top of me.

"I'm not gonna hit you" I said breathing hard.

"On god you not gonna touch me" he said.

"Mane im not let me go" i said laughing.

"Aight bruh " He said and let me go. I smacked him right in his face and ran into stormi room while i was running i heard knocking at the front door.

"Ok i'm done don't hit me back somebody at the door" I said and tried to walk to get the door.

"I been done" he shrugged and waited for me to walk pass.