thirty-nine

(3rd person POV)
a week later

"The fuck is up with you" Tone said frustratedly as Tee yelled in his face.

"Na bitch they fuck is up with you" Tee yelled getting angry as she pushed his chest.

They were into a heated argument because earlier while dropping Storm off at school Tee was confronted by a girl named Diamond. If you don't remember diamond she was the one at the party in the first chapter. She was talking shit about her on instagram and send a video to Tee of her sucking off Tone.

"You really tripping the fuck out you need to calm the fuck down on some real shit and stop putting yo fucking hands on me bruh" Tone said getting mad as Tee pushed  on him.

"Or what you keep embarrassing me I lost everything because of YOU" Tee said angrily as tears streamed down her face.

"YOU - I went through so much shit since I started fucking with yo dumb ass NO HOME BECAUSE OF WHO- BEAT ON AND FUCKING RAPED Because  YOU FUCKED MY FUCKING LIFE UP I HATE YOU BITCH I SWEAR I SHOULDVE NEVER STARTED FUCKING WITH YOU"  Tee yelled storming upstairs knocking anything in sight over and grabbing her stuff.

She angrily stuffed what she could in a duffle bag until Tone grabbed the bag out her hand dumping it out.

Out of reflex she socked him right in the jaw. Making him let out a light laugh.

"Bruh on my niggas I'm tryna not knock you the fuck on bruh you really pushing my shit on G" He said holding his jaw bawling up his fist as he towered over her.

"HIT ME DO IT" She said as she bucked tempting him knowing he could easily have advantage.

"Mane Ian fucking with you fuck yo dumb ass take yo shit and leave ion give no fuck where yo flunky ass go bitches bluff stupid ass lil girl " He said nonchalantly pushing her causing her to full blown swing on him.

The two full blown fought as they both sent hurting blows to each-other.

"Fuck offa me" she yelled as she swung tryna keep up with Tone punches.

He sent blows all over her body causing her to slow down but she kept up with him.

"BITCH ILL FUCKING KILL YOU" He yelled angrily as he held a tight grip around Tees neck as his eyes went black from the anger.

"You wanna keep fucking trying me huh" He said tightening the grip on her neck causing her to gasp for air while she tried to pry his hands off of her neck.

"L-let me go" she said as she kicked her legs and squirmed her body around looking into his now completely dark eyes.

"Na bitch this what you wanted right" He said pressing down on her neck even more making her body slowly go limp.

"Y-your-" She said as she tried to fight him off.

"hurt-t-ting me" She said loosing breath and slowly loosing grip of his hands.

"tOnE pLeAse" She voiced lowly letting go of his hands. Making him let her go.

He held a shocked facial expression as she slowly sat up backing scooting her back to the wall with tears falling nonstop.