Thirty

*3 days later*
*tone pov*

"Damn she still anit fuckin withcha" Ron laughed as he passed the wood to ray

"Nah mane shit crazy" I sighed sat back scratching my head.

"Well shit" pooter said as he passed me the wood.

We all was at the trap right now tryna figure out how tf our money keep up and missing. But mfs off track tryna keep up with my personal life.

"Ight man anyway we missing bout 76k at most some body fucking us over jo"Ray said sitting down here book.

"Shid house call in 5 and we gone have to switch up how tf we selling anit no telling which one these muh fuckers it is" heem said shaking his head standing up.

"Well why we wait let me tell y'all some crazy shit that done happened last night" pooter said sitting the blunt down sitting up.

When he do this shit we all know he finna talk forever and won't shut the fuck up.

"Ugh here this nigga go" Ron said taking a hit from his blunt.

"Mane shut the fuc up back to what I was saying mane bruh why the fuck I was over this bad Jaint house last night when I said bad WHEW BOY I meant ass fat like the sun body banging bitch badd BOY I tell ya"pooter said cheesing hard asl.

"Damn nigga get to the point" ray said and we all started laughing.

"I am hoe wait so we chilling watching Netflix and shit so Ian with allat I came to get my dick wet fuck allat other shit so boom I said "man look I'm just tryna fuck if I'm keeping it a band with ya shawty" right right" he said explaining the story and we just listening.

"So she hit a nigga with "I was waiting on the word" so fast forward I'm hitting the bitch it's a crib in her room Ian pay no mind to the shit cause it's dark and Ian see no baby so I'm balls deep like finna nut type shit" he said standing up showing how he was.

"Maneeeee " I said and we start laughing.

"So now the bitch ridin and all a sudden I hear a baby cryin" pooter said shaking his head.

"Gaw my boy" heem said weak asl.

"So I look over the baby standing up looking at us while he crying so she get up like "oh shit Ian know he was gone wake up" so I get up put my shit on while she left out the room why this bitch ask me can I hold him while she make his bottle so I can finish"he said mugging the air.

"SAY WHAT" Ron and heem said at the same time while we laughed.

"Mane I'm telling so I'm holding the baby this a grown ass man by the way he look up at me "are you my dada" mane HELL NO" pooter said plopping back in the chair shaking his head.
AT THIS POINT WE ALL WEAK ASAN.

"Neverrr " I said weak asab while we all laughed.

"Maneee shit anywho house call we got shit to do"Ray said getting her laugh together Tucking her gun in her waist band.

_____________

We then headed down stairs in the basement where all the shit go down.

"LINE THE FUCK UP" heem yelled as all the names girls dropped money and bags and lined against the wall.

"Aye y'all bitches too" pooter said pointing to the niggas who sell for us.

"So never the less Ian sugar coating shit which one you motherfuckers stealing supply and money from us" Ray said with her Glock in her hand while i stood to the side watching they every move.

I kept my eye on this one girl who looked guilty af.

"Aye shawty come up" I said pointing at the one girl who name tag read "niesha".

"What you shaking fa you lookin guilty asl ma you know that" Ray said lifting her chin up with her Glock.

"I'm sorry it's just my br-" she began to say until ron shot her in the knee cap causing her to scream and everyone else to jump.

"Yo what" I said stepping up looking down at her.

"My brother sent me p-please I'll do anything"she said crying idk her her getting caught or her knee not that I give a fuck or nun.

"Who ya brother" ray said stepping closer to her causing her to step back a little.

"Dre ITS DRE PLEASE HE SENT ME TO SPY AND FIND OUT YALL CONNECTS PLEASE" she cried out. Damn she tell it all I thought to myself.

"A-and her she's been helping me she took the money" she pointed to another girl with a scared look on her face.

Two loud shots went off along with thud sounds following after.

"Welp case solved BACK TO MOTHER FUCKIN WORK NOW" heem yelled.

"Damn YALL anit give no warning I just brought these yesterday" I said looking at my all whites with blood on em.

"Huh my bad og" heem said throwing me a stack while he left out.

"Shid say nomo" I said stuffing the cash in my pocket.

"Ight that shit done we definitely need change shit up asap the fuck Dre doing back man" ray said shaking her head.

"I used to fuck with his cousin that bitch uh do anything for a perc 30 boom that's how we can get ''em right there and just kill the bitch af-" pooter was saying until my phone started going off.

I looked down seeing it was Tee calling we anit talked in 3 days so I'm guessing she prolly miss a nigga or some yk.

"SHES DEAD SHES DEAD SOMEBODY SHOT HER TONE" tee yelled into the phone with a cracking voice.

"WhAT WHO DEAD" I said hopping up looking for my keys.

"Toots is dead stormi is dead"-