Thirty-one

*𝚃𝚎𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚟*
*𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢*

"Storms dead" I cried into the phone while i watch EMS do CPR on her as she laid in her blood

Me and Ty came over Tones mom house to pick storm up. But as soon we stepped out the car a black mustang road pass letting out shots.

"Ma'am your hurt we need to get you looked at immediately" The lady said as she tried to touch me but I pushed her hand away.

"Tee your bleeding come onn" Ty said grabbing my arm. I looked down seeing my stomach bleeding badly but I didn't care I needed storm to be ok.

"We have A Pulse get her in the truck" I heard the EMS say as they lifted her on the stretcher.

Suddenly everything started moving slow and everything sounded muffled. My body became came hot and I felt my legs go out.

"WHAT THE FUCK"-

________________________
*Tys POV *

"WHAT THE FUCK" I yelled as Tee fell into my arms

"61 no pulse we need her in the truck now" the lady said as they moved her off me into the truck.

The only 2 people I really have I thought to myself. I couldn't help but cry. My twin flame why?!

"Where they at yanna" I heard making me snap out of my thoughts. I look up seeing heem and every one else.

"They in the back of the ambulance his mom with stromi and tee in that one" I said as I stood from the curb wiping my tears.

"They wouldn't let me in there with her" I said in between cries as Ray pulled me into a hug.

I looked over at the truck seeing tone and heem Argue with the EMS.

"Y-you think they gone live" ron asked me as he quickly wiped a tear that fell on his face while we got in tees car to meet them at the hospital.

I didn't say anything just started the car and sped off following the ambulance trucks.

We been in the waiting room for about 7 hours no answers or anything. I feel so dark no one can tell me why... I just need to know why them why us. The only family I have could be gone.

"Family of Stormi Taylor" we heard causing us to stand up and go over the the male doctor.

"Alright so she is now stable she suffered two gunshot wounds to the back. She's now out of surgery so you can go see her in room 217 but she is in a deep sleep from medication which will be wearing off soon." The doctor said as he wrote some stuff on his clipboard.

"Ok that's good but what about her sister Tehani Taylor"I asked.

"Um unfortunately I have no updates on that patient you will have to check with the front desk" he said pointing to the front desk.

"Fuck you mean front desk we asked you we been in this bitch for bout 9 hours waiting for fucking updates so you better tell us some for all he'll be raised in this bitch" lyndeja snapped.

"Ma'am please calm down or we will have to ask you to leave the facility I'll see what I can do" he said looking scared and speed walking out the waiting room.

"Damn don't get us kicked out hoe" pooter said pushing lyndeja.

"Man be serious"tone said after not saying a word the whole time we were here.

"Nigga I am" pooter said mugging tone.

"I hope she ok" kajah said.

"She gone be good" heem mumbled.

He tryna not act hurt but ik he really is Tee and Storm the only family that's been there for him after everything he's been thru.

"Ima go see storm until we hear some bout tee" I said grabbing my blanket and purse. it be cold as hell in these hospitals 😒.

"We coming too ugly" Ron said mushing my head following behind me.

"Boy don't touch me n I seen you crying mhm real ugly site" I said making everyone laugh as we walked the hall looking for storm room number.

"Y'all it's a lady in this bitch with some nappy ass orange hair" pooter said standing in the door of the hospital room.

"My hair is not nappy" I heard making me push pooter out the doorway.

"BESTIE" I said running to hug tee.

"Girl why is you not in a hospital bed" kajah said as she sat in a chair by storm bed.

"Cause I'm real nigga" tee said in a duh tone.

"Damn we thought yo big head ass was dead fr" ron said sitting on the edge of storm bed while she slept.

I don't see how she anit up yet they loud asf.

"Shut up for you wake her up" heem said smacking ron.

"Right but where Ray and Tone" Tee said while she held her stomach.

"They left to do some know how they do" I said rolling my eyes.

"Mhm anyway I need my clothes back I'm ready go home" tee said mugging the hospital gown she had on.

"Wait yeen in pain or nun you just got shot you acting like everything peaches and cream what the hell you is hulk" lyndeja said.

"Girl this not my first time getting shot I'm not hurting that bad and they gave me 30s" tee said shrugging.

"Perc 30s best?" Pooter pill popping ass asked with wide eyes.

"Yes and no I can't sell you nun" tee said laughing.

"Mmtch mane" he said.

"They really tried to take a bitch out- I'm a bad bitch you can't kill me" tee said making every one laugh.

"Tone and ray should be here in a min" heem said looking up from his phone.

Soon after tone and ray walked in.

"This nigga walk in all a sudden this bastard wanna wake up oh lord" pooter said while him and Ron laughed.

"That was corny" I said mugging pooter.

"Hey moonie" Ray said as she sat some bags on a chair.

"Damn so fuck us" Ron said shaking his head.

"Yeah" tone said.

"I thirsty" storm said sitting up.

"Damn that hulk shit must run in the blood" kajah said laughing.

____________________
Since y'all was sooo MADDDDDD UGHHH😒😒😒.