Fourteen

*same day*
*at the store*

We were now at Target after going to the apple store to get me a new phone.(Good thing i remembered my icloud so everything was in my new phone).I had to get mini things for storms party because i had ordered everything offline.

"Aye you Tee"i heard from behind me which caused me to turn around.

"Mhmm why" i nodded  and looked back at storm was sitting in the cart on my phone.

"Well im just letting you know to stay away from Tone cause that's my nigga or you gone know some"the girl who called my name said to me in a smart tone.

"Girl  know what pfft" i said cause mfs think because i'm small and shy they think they can bitch me this anit that.

"You'll see like i said stay from round my nigga and tell him Kiarra said to text her back thanks " The girl said and walked off looking stank asl.

"Hoes be crazy toot" i said turning to toots laughing.

I grabbed the last of what i needed and starting pushing the cart out of the aisle meeting tone in the candy aisle.

"Why you muggin fa" he asked while throwing some hot fries in the cart.

"i'm not" i said and pushing pass him with the cart.

"Daddy i hungry" storm spoke out of nowhere while i was scanning at self checkout.

I rolled my eyes and bagged what else was left. I needa get her out that i don't know why the fuck she started calling him that shit. And yes i got a attitude cause that bitch kiarra or whatever her name is blew me it anit that serious but how she tryna check me over a nigga i don't fuck with.

"His name is Tone and i'll cook when we get home" i said sitting the bags in the cart ignoring the face tone was making at me.

"But mommy me want happy mcdonald's" storm whined throwing her head back.

"WE gone get you sum mcdonald's moonie" tone said saying We all hard and looking at me.

I rolled my eyes and we started making our way to the car. I pulled out my phone to text my bestie cause girl i tell her everything i don't care if i dropped a penny ima tell her and vv.

𝐵𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑒𝑒𝑒🤞🏾🤎

BⵊTCHHH ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜʏ ⵊ'ᴍ ɪɴ  ᴛᴀʀɢᴇᴛ ᴀɴᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ʙᴜɢ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ʙɪᴛᴄʜ ᴄᴀʟʟ ʜᴇʀ sᴇʟꜰ ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ᴏʀ sᴏᴍᴇ sʜɪʀᴛ LMOO🤣🤣!
*read*

BⵊTCH PLEASE
ⵊʟʟ ɢʟᴀᴅʏ ʙᴇᴀᴛ ᴀ ʙɪᴛᴄʜ BOUT MⵊNES 🤣 & ik it ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏɴᴇ ɴᴇɪᴛʜᴇʀ 👀??!!

Gɪʀʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴅᴀᴍɴ ɪᴍᴀ ᴛᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ ɢᴛɢ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ😂💕.

Oᴋᴀʏʏʏ 🤣ʟᴏᴠᴇᴠʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ʜᴜɴɴʏ.

*you loved a message from bestie*

I closed out our messages and started putting bags in the car while Tone strapped in Stormi. As i was finishing putting the last few bags in the trunk tone stopped me.

"Mane bruh fuck wrong with you"  He said in a irritated voice.

"Anit nun wrong with me why" i said while grabbing the last bag out the cart.