eight.

*𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚑 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛*
𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚢 𝟸𝟸𝚗𝚍

It's been a month since that dave and busters thing all happened me and Tone have gotten closer since then he's a nice guy i think i'm starting to have feelings for him he treats storm as his own and i love that

"Ty can you watch storm im finna run to the grocery store" I said to ty while slipping on my crocs.

"yea bring me some skittles back oh and a brisk oh and and a slim jim along with some hot fries thanks best" Ty said as she kissed my cheek and sat on the couch.

"Want some toot" i said while picking her up and going over to the couch to sit her beside ty.

"Um gummies mommy and juice please" she said while leaning on ty.

"Aight yall i be back" I said while leaving out.

Oh yeah y'all Tee finally got an apartment. Three bedroom 2 baths and she got her car from her mom. It's a silver honda sports. Storms birthday is next month and I've been planning that.

I got into my car started it up and waiting for AUX to connect cause i'm not driving without my aux period. I turned on Stay down by brent.

"And i'll promise i'll be yours tells me your joys and your problems" i sung along while backing out the parking garage and making my way to walmart.

*skips car ride*

My phone starting ringing i look down seeing it was Tone so i answer.

"Hello" i said while getting out the car grabbing my purse.

"Fuck you at" he said while sitting his camera up in his cup holder.

"Umm i'm at walmart sir where are you" i said while grabbing a cart so i can start my shopping.

"mind yours" he said while licking his backwood.

"ok bye" i said while hanging up and putting my phone in my pocket making my way to the meat aisle.I felt my phone ding and it was tone.

"𝑇𝑜𝑛𝑒 💕"
𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑦 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑚𝑒 𝑟𝑠.

I left him on read then grabbed everything i needed for dinner and some stuff for the house.

I had every thing i needed important then went to grab everything ty and and toot asked for.

I was grabbing some fruit snacks and heard my name being called.

"Deja " i heard.

I turned around and my heart dropped it was Kamari. I was gonna run but that wasn't gonna get me nowhere he was 6'3 i was only 5'3.

"h-huh" i said and picked up the fruit snacks i dropped. I put them in the cart and pulled my phone out to call Ty.

"I-I gotta g-go" i stuttered trying to not have a panic attack.

"Go where to that bitch ass nigga tone"he said while standing infront of the cart. My heart instantly dropped.

"What yeen think i was gone find out" he crazily chuckled.

"It's nothing to find out " i said while turning the cart the other way speed walking to self checkout.

I pulled my phone out to call ty. After 3 rings she answered.

"Ty please kamari just came up to me in walmart im scared" I said while bagging the groceries trying my best to keep the tears bag and hurry up.

"Omg i don't have my car i still have your location im calling heem and them now please be safe"Ty said as i hear her shuffling around in the background.

"I will i think he's gone tho i'm gonna call tone i love you if anything happens to me please keep storm safe" I said while paying.

"nothings gonna happen but i love you too you know i got y'all for life" she said after we said out good gues i hung up. As i was walking to my car i called tone.

"Yoo" he said and i could hear music in the back.

"You remember the one y'all jumped in dave and busters"i said while putting everything in my trunk.

"yeah wassup you straight" he said and i could hear talking in the background.

"He just came up to me in walmart and said he knows about me and you or something like that then he acted like he wouldn't let me leave i think he's following me" i said while my voice cracked I heard everything over the phone go silent.

"shit you needa leave " he said.

"i am now i jus-" i began to say then i felt something cold and hard hit the back of my head and everything went black.

I seen stars and black my vision went in and out while i dropped my phone and everything went completely black.

_____________________

Mhmmm ... end of chapter 🤭