Fourty-Three

same night.

After getting off the phone with pooter I couldn't control my tears. They told me they didn't know anything and that he was in surgery.

I threw on one of his shirts and my Kappa slides running into storms room grabbing her out of her bed. I grabbed her crocs by her door and out the door. Strapping her in the backseat while she still slept and hopping in the drivers seat pulling off making my way to the hospital.

"Please be okay" I mumbled to myself as i parked my car and shook storm to get up.

I got her crocs on and we ran in to the front desk.

"I'm here for Marquise Allen we're his wife and child" I said to the receptionist that clearly had a attitude.

"I don't know nothing about no Marquise but  you can wait in the waiting area with everyone else til doctors come out and tell you something different" She said rudely as she smacked on her gum.

"You anit even check the system so how you know he anit here" I said as i picked stormi up and placed her on my hip.

"Girl I just said-"

"BITCH I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOU SAID ID HATE TO COME CROSS THAT DESK AND BEAT YO ASS I JUST TOLD YOU HES HERE SO DO YOUR FUCKING JOB AND GET RID OF THAT NASTY ASS attitude " I snapped as I hit the counter and she jumped.

"Aye tee" I heard my name being called and I looked seeing it was Ray.

I quickly made my way over to them seeing Ron, Heem & pooter along with ray.

"What happened" I asked Heem who's head was in his hands.

They all stared at me but said nothing.

"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED YALL CANT HEAR HUH" I snapped as I adjusted Storm to my hip til Ron broke the silence.

"Aye chill-"

"No don't tell me chill i asked y'all a simple question and y'all act like y'all can't answer me did y'all even call his fucking mama and tell her HUH she the only fucking son she got left" I said as I aggressively wiped the tears that fell from my eyes.

They sat there looking dumb.

"Ma'am we're going to ask you to calm down or we're gonna need you to leave" some white lady came over and said.

"Get yo white ass from over here fore you be the next mf on a surgery table" Pooter bucked and she turned on her heels and scattered away.

" Ight so We was onna block handling some cause we heard niggas was plotting on you and storm that's why Tone been keep y'all laid low at his crib- so we went to go spin cause we got the drop on them niggas" Heem began saying as his voice cracked.

"And when we got to the lo we hoped out taking the niggas out that was on the porch not knowing it was more niggas hiding in the house after we got the niggas out side- We thought we had got everybody but some nigga came from the side and started shooting and we shot back but when I turned around I seen Tone laid on the floor-" Ron finished and i sat down and started to cry more.

"Did y'all even call his mom" I said as I sniffed and Ray nodded her head.

"I hate that y'all in this shit-"

"It's never no telling what's gone happen to y'all" I broke down as storm stayed asleep in my lap.

Hours went by and everyone including Tones  mom was here and still no answers.

"Tee you still not hungry" Ty asked snapping me out of my thoughts and i shook my head no.

"It's gone be okay baby my son gone get through this WE gone get through this" His mom said as she hugged me.