twenty-three

*𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚢*
*tee *

"She called yet" Ray asked while we sat over at heems house

"No I tho called no answer" I said laying my head on tone.

"Let me try what's the number jaint"Pooter said.

I gave him the number to her ipad and he dailed it.

"Moonie" he said but the facetime call was dark.

"Best" Stormi said on the other line. She called him what i called him lol.

"Toot you ok" i said taking the phone out his hand.

"Mommy when me  come home i hungry"she said with her forehead in the camera.

"She anit feed you" Ty said taking the phone out my hand.

"Cereal but me wanted mcdonald's"Stormi said huffing.

"Girl" I said laughing.

"Why you don't answer mommy calls" I said putting my face in the camera.

"I get none"She said while she say her ipad down and laying in front of the camera.

"Damn she must block yo ass off moonie ipad"Pooter said laughing.

"Boy hush" I said throwing a pillow at him.

"Damn abusive" he said throwing the pillow back.

"Ok i'll talk to you later meena love you" i said blowing a kiss to the camera.

"Love you mommy" she said catching it and then hanging up.

"Well she seem good for the moment" Lyndeja said.

"Yeah i guess"i said leaning back onto the couch.

"You ready ta go"Tone whispered in my ear which made my body tingle.

"Mhmm"i nodded my head and stood up grabbing my things.

"Ight man we gone"Tone said standing up stretching which made his shirt come up showing the PSD sign on his boxer.

Chy missy down there just flooded🙄.

"Unt unt ion like that" Ty said scrunching her face up at tone and rolling her eyes.

"Don't" I said knowing she was finna say some smart or out of pocket.

"You taking my bestie from me and i DONT appreciate that" Ty said.

"Heem took you from me but hey" I said laughing and hugging her.

"This anit about me tho" She said re turning the hug.

"Right" Heem said and flicked my forehead.

"Bye i don't like you" I said pulling away from the hug and grabbing my phone that fell.

"Bye y'all" i said leaving out.

"Ight best"Pooter yelled.

"Bye sis" Lyndeja yelled.

I went outside and got in the car with Tone. He sat with his eyes glued to his phone and low bloodshot red eyes.

"You ok" I asked rubbing his chin.

"I'm straight you" He asked looking up from his phone and starting the car up.

I nodded my head cause i knew he was lying. You know how hood niggas be fighting demons and shit. Yeah that's literally him even tho he don't say it i know he anit happy for real.

We drove for about 15 minutes until i noticed we weren't going anywhere i knew.

"You bouta kill me huh" I said looking out the window noticing we were turning into a suburban neighborhood that looked unfamiliar.

"Nah mane" he said laughing taking a glance at me.

"This my moms house girl" he said pulling into a drive way of his mom house with hella cars sitting in the driveway and parked outside the house. It was so many cars so i'm guessing it was a cook out or something cause i also heard faint music and seen little kids running.

"What you running in to get some or some" i said looking confused. I'm glad i didn't leave the house looking a mess. I had on a Brown fitted dress that hugged my body,a middle part straight black wig, a pink purse that matched the words on my dress and some white sandals.

"Nah it's obviously a get together Tehani use your common sense" I said pushing my forehead and getting out the car.

I don't know nun these ppl he couldve said something ugh. I sat in the passenger seat not budging cause black families like to go in on they kids guest. What if my wig lift i'm not knowing and they laughing it up. I over think a lot bye.

"Come on you be aight" he said opening my door basically pulling my out.

"Marquise why didn't you say anything" I said looking at him while he laughed. Boy i'll ring yo long ass neck.

"You look good ma" He said making me blush cause AHHH. He then grabbed my hand leading me to the backyard where loud music played and it was so many people. Little kids ran past chasing eachother playing with bubbles.

I smiled while i looked around following behind him with my hands locked with his.

"Wassup nephew" A tall man with tattoos over him said walking over to us as he wiped his face with a towel he had on his shoulder.

"Yo unc" He said letting my hand go and dapping his uncle up.

"This you keese" He said nodding his head at me while i stood behind tone.

"Yeah man" He said moving to the side while i stood there tapping my nails on my thigh.

"Hi" I said and he walked over to me i put my hand out for him to shake instead he pulled me into a hug.

"You the first girl he done brung around us you family now" He said pulling back from the hug.

"What's your name beautiful" He said.

"It's Tehani yours?" I asked while i smiled big. He had me cheesing hard.

"You can call me uncle bud" He said smiling and nudging my shoulder.

"Ight now" Tone said grabbing my hand and walking away.

"I'm really the first one " I asked while we walked over to a table full of women playing cards and laughing / talking.

"No now hush" He said making my smile drop and squeezed my hand for me to speed up.

_______