Fourty

Tee POV
2 days later

Going Two days of since what had happened I still had a cut under my eye and my lip was healing

Going Two days of since what had happened I still had a cut under my eye and my lip was healing. My eye was still kinda purple in the corner also but i just threw some makeup on it and called it a day.

Everybody still blocked cause I don't need them in my business.Wait no . I just don't wanna be bothered with nobody. And i don't need nobody knowing where I am KMA

I made my way to storms school to drop her off and I had to go see this apartment i applied for and got approved.

"Bye mommy Love you" storm said as she got out the car.

"You don't want me to walk you" I asked looking back at her.

"Mhm Im a big girl I got it" She said as she grabbed her backpack.

"Ok storm I love you see you later" I said watching her walk into the school safely i pulled off.

Checking the time seeing it was only 9:03 and I go to meet the lady for the apartment at 1.

Sitting at the red light tapping my thumbs on the steering wheel. I make my way to Tones house.

I needed to get the rest of our things well mine i got mostly everything of storms really.  Many thoughts crossed my mind as I got closer and closer as music played through the car.

I put my car in park seeing that the car I fucked up was fixed like nothing ever happened to it.

Mhmm I said to myself as I got out the car and went up to the door. I knocked waiting about a minute then used my key to open up the door. Going in seeing boxes everywhere hmm guess he found him a new place like he talked about.

I went upstairs see everyone up there putting stuff in boxes causing me to roll my eyes. The questions the questions chy.

"Nigga where the fuck ya dumb ass been" Heem said putting a box down.

"Places" I shrugged.

"Muthafuckas been calling you worried bout yo ass and yeen say shit shakin my head" Pooter said shaking his head and stacking a box.

"Where he moving to" I asked grabbing a box with storm things it looked like.

"Places" Keajah said plainly.

"Tee you can't keep ignoring us we not the ones who did shit to you" Lyn said as she sat on the floor.

"Yeah i know i'm just working on myself right now" I said carrying the box into the hall and goin in to tones room where nothing was touched.