twenty-five

*5 months 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛*

"Hey guys so today i'm here with" i said pointing to stormi.

"Stormi Taylor" She said smiling into the camera.

"Anddddd" i said looking at tone while he mugged the camera.

"Nunya" He said snapping his neck back.

"Mmtch anyways y'all we making tacos today i think or maybe nachos i don't know we'll figure it out as we go" I said As me and stormi showed the ingredients to the camera.

"Nachos mommy" Stormi said bouncing in the chair she was standing on.

"Ok so nachos then so first what we need is pans of course " i said talking to the camera.

" Daddy us need the pan crazy" Storm said taking the pan out tones hand making me laugh.

"Don't snatch crazy girl " Tone said taking the pan back.

"Ight man we got everything so let's get into the video" Tone said dancing in the camera.

"Oh so now he wanna talk to y'all anyways now we put the meat in and don't put oil cause the beef makes it own oil which is pretty obvious" I said putting the meat the pan and setting the stove on 6.

"Ok So nowwww storm is gonna cut the tomatoes yuck" I said handing her a butter knife Tomatoes are nasty only lettuce and cheese goes on tacos idc.

"I'm gonna eat tacos they eating nachos cause idk so anyway" I said staring at tone thru the camera.

"Me need help" Storm said trying to roll her selves up but tone did it instead.

"Thank you dookie booty " She said making my eyes go wide.

"Who you get that from" I said tryna to hide my laugh while tone let his out.

"Tiktok" she said shrugging.

"Ok anyways y'all we'll be back" I said turning off the camera knowing good and well i want gone post it or finish it.

"I'm done" Storm said dusting her hands off.

"Ok put them in a bowl" i said.

SKIP CAUSE WHO GOT THE TIME.

We was now done eating i was just scrolling on my phone ordering gifts for christmas cause it was like 2 weeks away.

"What" i said trying to hide my smile seeing Tone stare at me.

"You wanna go ta dubai" he said blankly.

"Huh" i said making sure i heard him right.

"Ian repeating myself" he said pulling his phone out.

I can't lie tone is really sweet he's been taking me on dates and everything and i've learned he's clingy asl.

"Oh yes yes yes" i said getting up hitting my dance while smiling.

"I lied sit down" he said making my smile drop and hitting me with a pillow.

" You so ughh" i said throwing my head back going upstairs to his room cause we were at his house.

"Don't careee" he semi yelled and i just continue to walk up the steps.

Ty at work right now so i was definitely bored asf rn.
(Ty a bottle girl).

"You mad ma" i heard and turned around seeing tone standing in the door way.

"No im just bored" I said putting my face into a pillow then felt a hard sting come across my ass.

"OUCHH" i yelled jumping up with my hand on my but.

"Hush you loud she in there sleep" He said mushing my forehead.

"Stop touching me Marquise " i said irritated i hate  when people touch me for no reason but not so much with him.

"Hush"He said sipping from the cup on the dresser i just knew it was lean.

"Why" i asked.

"Prescribed" he shrugged and took another sip.

I snatched it out his hand and ran downstairs with it while he followed behind me. I quickly dumped in the kitchen sink before he could get it.

"Come on nie what the FUCK bruh" he said sternly looking at me with a look that could kill.

"I'm tryna help you marquise" i said

"You always doing some dumb ass shit you wanna help a muthafucka so bad mind ya fuckin bidness sometimes you blowin my shit bruh" He said getting loud while i just stood there taking in what he was saying.

I nodded my head and left out the kitchen going upstairs to cry i hate when people raise their voice at me. I shouldn't have did it but again i don't give a fuck it anit good.

I went in stroms room she had here and laid at the bottom while she slept and scrolled on my phone for about 45 minutes while tears fell from my eyes.
Omg i'm such a bitch ugh.

I scrolled and scrolled until i heard the door open.

"Come here Tee" he said sticking his head in and leaving back out.

And like a dumb ass i went.

"Hm" i said standing in the doorway of his room.

"My fault for flashing out on you like that ma" he said staring into my eyes while he sat on the bed.

"I should've never did it im sorry" i said while i played with my nails.

"Nah you straight i needa quit that shit anyways" he said walking to me grabbing my waist.

"You was crying to huh" he asked lifting my chin up with his hand.

"No" I sniffed cause anit no mf finna think they hurting my feelings 🙄.

"Stop lying " he laughing then brought his lips to mine.

I hesitated to kiss back but i gave in. He pecked my lips a few times then lifted me up while he closed and locked the door.

He carried me over to his bed and dropped me hovering over me while he sloppily kissed me .

"Can i eat it " he said in between the kisses making me knod.

"Words ma" He said.

"Y-yes" i said and he trailed kisses down from my neck to my stomach since i had a sports bra on.

"Mhm" i moaned lighting while my back arched in as he kissed all over my body making me extra wet.

He -

SIKE BYE🙄