one..

𝑇𝑒ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑖 𝑇𝑎𝑦𝑙𝑜𝑟
_________
"𝑇𝑒𝑒"

"Come on Tee hurry up" Ty told me as i was staring at myself in my full body mirror

"girl i'm ready" i said as i was finishing up my hair.

"You look so pretty tee omgg" Ty coo'd as i threw my purse over my shoulder.

"Thanks you too can you take my pics before me go"i asked holding my phone out.

"ofc you know i got you best"Ty said as she took my phone and started snapping.

"ok here" Ty said as she handed tee back her phone.

"Thanks again ok let's go for we be late" I said as i grabbed my car keys and headed down stairs.

*𝚏𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚛 𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚎*

"I hope i find me a new nigga tonight" Ty huffed while she scrolled on her phone.

"Girl heem'll kill yo ass and the new nigga ass" i said as i chuckled and turned the music up.

"G TO THA L TO THA O BIG GLO" me and Ty yelled as we were pulling into the party.

It was so many cars out parked i hated that but i sucked it up and found a parking spot.

"Dang best ian know it was gone be this many ppl here ima be with you the whole time tho"Ty said as she grabbed my hand and walked up to the door with me following close behind.

"YOOOOO" heem called out once he seen me and ty.

"wassup lil Tee" heem said as he gave me a side hug.

"hi heem" i said back lowly but loud enough so he can hear me as i returned the hug.

"hey stink" Ty said to heem as they hugged and kissed. YUCK is what i began to say in my head.

Heem grabbed ty hand and she grabbed my hand with her other hand as we followed heem to what i'm guessing was the living room.

It smelled like straight weed and ass it was girls twerking everywhere and loud music red cups everywhere.

We all sat down i sat in a empty spot beside ty and heem while ty sat in heems lap.

"Damn this uh Ray, Pooter, & my other nigga tone was here he be back in a min tho" Heem spoke