Eleven

*𝚃𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟*
𝚂𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢.

I had just left tee house from checking up on nem. I was making my way towards one my homes that i had that won't to far from tee jaint. As i'm making my way into my driveway i see some sitting in my driveway look like a dirty sheet or sor shit.

"The fuck" i said to myself and turned down my music. I made sure my gun was under my seat and one in my lap. I took that bitch off safety and opened my car door and checking my surroundings.

"I'm on some scary movie type shit this what white mfs do" i shook my head and slowly walked up to the blanket with my gun drawn.

"TEE WTF" i said and hurried and ran to her side.

"Tee come on jo" i said as i shook her pale body that had a low pulse.

"T-to-tone" tee said barely above a whisper and her eyes fluttered slowly.

"Yea stay up shawt hold on" he picked her up put her into his backseat and speeding off making his way to the trap.

He pulled out his phone to call heem and the guys up. Heem answered on the 2nd ring.

"this bitch ass nigga found where i stayed he dropped out tee sheon look to good mane some gotta shake" tone said as he took glances at her and the road making sure she was still alive.

"say less we already got the drop on that nigga pull up" heem said on the other said of the phone.

"Say less" tone said ending the call and passing the red light.

He pulled up into the trap drive way rushing to the backseat to get tee out.

"Aye debo come get her mane" toned called out to one of his security outside the trap.

"Damn mane this lil tee" debo said as he removed her blanket a little.

I nodded my head in response. He picked her up taking her inside as i followed behind.

"Everybody get the fuck OUT" Pooter yelled as we came into the trap. Everybody started running we took her upstairs to a empty room we had in there.

"mane fuck happened dawg" pooter said as he watched debo lay her onto the bed.

Ray started to unwrap her out of the blanket . Her brownskin was pale as of it was faded her face was fucked. Her hair was stuck to her face all matted and messed up. Her body was bruised and she had dried blood everywhere.

"We gotchu best" pooter said as he stood beside the bed grabbing her hand she was able to lightly grab back while laying there.

"Call Brittny we can't take her to no hospital" heem said as i stood off to the side not saying a word.

"Ima handle this let me know when brit on the way y'all gone" ray said while moving pooter out the way.

"Damn why we can't stay " pooter asked while pulling his pants up.

"Cause nigga ima a girl duh fuck out" Ray said while going into the bathroom we had connected in the extra room.

"We gone anyways we gotta handle this shi bra"I said.

"A girl but look like a whole nigga gay ass" pooter said as he ran out the room.

"Ima call Ty over here thank you ray " heem said as he pulled out his phone and shook his head.

I went and sat in my office. I pulled out one my pre rolled woods and sparked it up. Ian know what to do but to go kill this bitch ass nigga kabari and find out what else happened to Tee. Ian never go this hard for a female but tee different i think i like her...

"Britt here" pooter said as he came in my office.

"Heem straight" i asked him as i stood from my chair ashinb my blunt .

"He said so but i know that nigga anit i mean she is his peoples"he shrugged and i nodded leaving out my office.

I walked down the hall to the room tee was in. I opened the door seeing Ray and Tee giggling. While Ray brushed her hair.

"Hey" Tee said when she seen me in the doorway.

"Wassam" i said sending her a head nod and sitting on the bean bag in the corner.

After all that happened she was still pretty asl in my eyes.

"Damn best i thought yo ass had died on me mane" pooter said while jumping on Tee fake crying.

"And who did this damn they rocked yo shit best"Pooter said while laying her head on tees lap and touching her lip.

"No one and your making jokes i could've died really" she said chuckling and mushing his head.

"Ight now" he said while rolling off her.

"Where's storm and ty" Tee asked as she played with her fingers asking no one in particular.

"They coming we gotta get you checked first" I said speaking up since it seem like nobody was gone answer her.

"mhm" she nodded her head and started pinching her arm.

That's something she did when she was nervous,scared, or ready to cry i noticed that the lil time i knew her.

"y'all step out right quick" i said standing up stretching.

"Ight mane don't fuck in here" ray joked while putting the comb down and running out.

"stop don't say that" tee said while scooting up to the top of the bed.

"I'm gone best call me if you need love you " pooter said giving her a hug .

"love you too thank you" she said while returning the hug.

"anit nun im gone luv 1" he said and dapped me up and left out.

"already" i said and watched him walk out the door closing it behind him.

_________________________________

Ian kill her yall 🙄🙄🙄..

Mhmm i feel like pooter & tee would be cute ngl