thirty-four

*same day*

Ight I was now at home and I was just waiting for Tone to get here with Stormi

"Allat shit bruh" I said bringing the last of the bags in dropping it in the living room floor.

I decided to call Ty because she been blowing my phone up but i just don't like to be on my phone while i'm out.

"Hey bestie" I said while fixing my hair in the camera.

"Girl don't call me like that after ignoring me all day" She said rolling her eyes.

"Girl I was out you know i don't be on my phone when i'm out" I laughed.

"Yeah whatever what you did today tho" she said sitting her phone up and i studied her background.

"Um I went to target and the mall got some stuff got storm a new bed and yeah" I said leaving out the Tone part cause you in my business don't do that.

"Ok ok" she said putting a oreo in her mouth.

"What you did " I said getting up going into the kitchen.

"Nothing really sat around and slept all day at yo cousin house but you knew that" She said laughing and hopping in bed.

"Ok we'll i'm about to cook i'll call you later love you" I said putting my phone on the counter.

"Ok save me a plate i don't care what it is love you" she said hanging up.

I was cooking baked salmon and shrimp over rice with a honey glaze with rolls and garlic mashed potato's and asparagus.

I put everything in the oven and started peeling the shell of the shrimp until i heard a knock on the door. And yes I washed my hands first and also showered🙄.

I went and opened the door letting Tone in and seeing sleeping storm over his shoulder.

"You straight " he said as he laid her on the couch.

"mhm" i nodded going back in the kitchen.

"Youn wanna talk to me assum" He said laughing following me in the kitchen.

"What you wanna talk to me" I said turning around looking at him. Just know he was high asf.

" I might do " he shrugged then opened the oven and closing it back.

"alright " I said as he watched my every move in the kitchen and stood against the counter with low red eyes and his hands in his pants.

"Come on yo I apologized and shit what else mane" He said as he rubbed his hand down my face.

"Ok and I accepted your apology i'm not mad at you i'm mad at myself" I said as i took the salmon out the oven then put the rolls in.