twelve

Tee Pov*
same day

It was now me and tone sitting in silence while i stared up at the ceiling thinking about life

It was now me and tone sitting in silence while i stared up at the ceiling thinking about life. I now hated my body i felt ashamed of myself. I let thoughts roam my head and busted into tears i've been holding on to.

I felt tone staring at me and i didn't look up cause of embarrassment.

"sorry" i said and tried to move but was in so much pain. Which made me cry harder.

"you good ma" he said and looking at me with low red eye. He scooted up beside me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder which made me jump a little.

"he raped me tone" i said lowly putting leaning my head on his shoulder.

"lemme show you some" he said while standing up and reaching into his pocket while i watched.

"he gave you some of this" he asked while he showed me a substance kemari use to shoot in my arm with the needle.

I nodded in response and felt myself ready to throw up. I tried to hurry out of bed but only to fall down. My ribs were aching my body was sore my head was pounding.

"Come on" tone said while bending down to help me.

I reached down to fix the shirt that ray gave me after she helped me clean up and feel better.

"I have t-"i was cut off by throw up coming out of my mouth getting on the floor, my shirt , tones pants & shoes.

My eyes widen as i sat in the floor and looked up at tone who rubbed his hands over his face.

"oh my gosh i'm sorry tone"i said and tears ran down my face.

"Marquise and you straight yeen mean to dude stop apologizing for everything fucking thing" he said as he kicked off his shoes and lifted me up and carried me to the bathroom.

"B-but i got throw up on you your not mad" i said while sniffing leaning over the toilet.

"Ian say i won't i just anit finna take it out on you"he chuckled as he took his hoodie off placing it on the counter. I stared at him in his wife beater and silver chains and a sag in his pants while he searched thru the medicine cabinet.

"You going thru withdrawal hm " he said as he handed me a pill bottle and some water.

"thank you and i'm really am sor-" i was saying before he cut me off.

"ion en wanna you boutta piss me off take that shirt off and put this on ia be back" he said handing me the hoodie he just took off and left out.

I slipped out of my shirt and put on his hoodie that smelt just like him cologne and weed i don't know why but i've always liked that smell.

I attempted to stand up ignoring all the pain i was in and stared in the mirror. I haven't seen myself lately my left eye was black i had a purple bruise bruise on side my head. My lip was busted my hair was in a messy bun ray did. I felt so ugly i felt disgusting.