five

It was the next day and i woke up to stormi crying on my chest bouncing up and down.

"What's wrong toot" i said as i got from out of the bed sliding on my house uggs.

"I want juice mommy" Storm said as she slid her self off the bed and started running out the room.

I grabbed my phone off the night stand and went to peek in ty's room just to see a empty bed which means she wasn't back yet.

"Best i'm in the kitchen" Ty yelled.

I shut her door and began to walk into the kitchen seeing that Ty cooked breakfast and was making storm a plate.

"You hungry stink" Ty said as she put a plate infront of stormi and turned to me.

"Nah im good" I said turning my attention to my phone.

I wasn't feeling that good right now i never am in the morning i always felt dizzy or light when i woke up.

"Y'all wanna do some today" i asked randomly while getting up and getting some apple juice out the fridge.

"Ouuu let's go to dave and busters" Ty said all excited like a little kid.

"That sounds fun , you wanna go toot" I asked storm who was stuffing her mouth with bacon.

Storm loved bacon or anything breakfast.

"Yup" storm said popping the P.

"Ok we'll ima go get out clothes out what time should we go" I said to ty while sipping my apple juice.

Apple juice is better then orange juice idc idc argue with ya mammy hoe.

"mhmm how bout 3" she shrugged and got up
and threw her food away.

"That sounds good to me" i said while picking up storm and heading to the room.

I sat her on the bed and handed her the ipad as she watched Gracie's corner. I went into the bathroom got some hair products cause i was gonna do her hair. I checked the time seeing it was only 11:20 so doing her what would kill time.

"Tee " ty said as she bust in to the bathroom.

"yes" i said turning around with my arms filled with hair products.

"is it ok if heem and nem come" she said as she smiled like a big ass kid.

"Girl yes i actually like being around them" i chuckled and walked into my room laying the stuff on the bed.

"Ok girl i'm finna call them and ima take a nap wake me up at 1:30 pleaseee" she said while walking out of my room.

"come on storm i need to fix your hair girl" i said while pulling her onto my lap.

I started taking down her ponytails i did last week. And thought to myself what would i do with all this hair.I started detangling her hair and decided on some simple cute knotless with beeds.

As i was finishing putting the beeds on her Storms hair i looked at the time seeing it was 1:23pm. It took me so long because she kept twisting and wouldn't keep her head still🙄.

After i finished doing storms hair i got up went into ty's room to wake her up.

"Ok toot let's get dressed" i put a two piece i got for her from fashion nove kids and some jordan 1s.

"Ouch mommy my head" storm whined as she moved her head back while i swooped her edges.

"You look so cute tho pretty girl" i said as i kissed her cheek and she ran out the room.