Fourty-Two

Tone POV
5 months later

"Yeah Ian in this shit for much longer I gotta baby on the way I'm tryna get my shit together for the sake of my family" I said blowing from my blunt as me and the gang sat in my living room of my new house as people walked through because today was the gender reveal.

"I feel you nigga but we can talk bout this later this bout y'all today" Ray said as she stood up and left out going to the back yard where every one was at.

"Keese If you don't get yo ass out here and put that shit out" My mama fussed as me making me put my blunt out.

"Ahha dukes got onnat ass" Pooter laughing hitting me then running off.

"Ima fuck you up bitch" I yelled causing my mama to smack the back of my head.

"Cuss again" She warned causing me to suck my teeth.

I walked into the back yard as music played loudly and kids ran around while grown folks talked and laughed.

"Waddup nephew" My uncle came and dapped me up.

"Waddup" I said keeping the convo not wanting to talk scanning the back yard for tee.

"Tone Tee looking for you she upstairs inna bathroom" Ty said coming behind me and i nodded going up stairs.

"Open the door it's me" I said as i knocked shaking the bathroom door.

She opened the door with tears in her eyes and stained makeup letting me in.

"What's wrong why you crying ma" I said closing the door behind me and pulling her into a hug.

"I look fat in white look how big i am" She said pulling back letting more tears fall and i tried to hide my laugh.

"You look fine as hell white look good on you" I said standing behind her in the mirror with my hand on her baby bump as she stood in a white dress that hugged her body and showed her curves

"You just saying that so i'll stop crying" She said rolling her eyes.

"Na i'm saying it cause it's the truth see you pregnant in the front and the back" I said grabbing her ass and she laughed.

"You straight now cause I can tell everybody get the fuck out my house and we cancel this shit"

"Yeah I'm good now and don't be rude" She laughed as she turned around and kissed me.

We walked out of the bathroom and out into the back yard where everyone was at.

"Oh my goshhh you look so pretty Ani" My dukes cooed to Tee as she came up to her hugging her with the biggest smile on her face.

"Thank you" Tee said pulling back from the hug and apparently everyone took it as there sign to come ambush my girl.

"Stop looking salty nigga Congrats tho" Heem said as he came and dapped me up.

"Whatever nigga" I laughed and stepped back as Ray, pooter, Ron, Ty, Deja,& Keajah made their way over.

"I got 300 if it's a girl" Keajah said as she flexed her shirt that read TEAM GIRL.

"Nah it's definitely a boy the theme should've been Glocks or Glitter" Ron said as he stuffed his mouth with chocolate covered strawberries.

"Nigga why the fuck y'all eating that shit that's for the motherfuckers to take home dumb ass" I said smacking the back of his neck seeing pooter was eating the same shit.

"My bad put a sign on that shit next time" Ron said walking off

"Niggas dumb why would you eat dessert before the food done" Ray said laughing.