Fourty-One

Tee POV-
2 weeks later

Today me and Ty was moving and setting up in my new apartment while storm was with Tones mom.

"Damn ima need to start charging for helping you all this extra shit" Ty huffed as she was putting together the TV stand.

"Girl whatever" I laughed waving her off and started helping her after putting a box down.

"You ok" She said as she looked at me.

"Yeah why you ask" I said as i laughed a little looking up from the instructions.

"I don't know cause you not your self some bothering you i can tell" She shrugged going back to what she was doing.

I waved it off and we finally finished the tv stand and set up the living room.   

After Ty left I texted Tone.

I thumbed up his message & went back to what I was doing til my phone rung seeing it was Pooter

I declined and grabbed my purse and keys before heading out the door.

Making my way to get some groceries but I needed to grab the rest of storms things before hand so i pulled up to Tones house seeing a unfamiliar car in yard.

I feel so delusional but whatever I need to get my baby shit.

Walking up to the door i banged 3x with no answer so i used my key to try to get in but he changed the locks.

"It's never that serious if i wanted to sneak in and kill yo ass i would've did that" I mumbled to myself pulling out my phone calling him but it went to voicemail twice.

"Sassy ass bitch" I said to myself walking around the house and going through the side window he always leaves unlocked.

Getting in a seen a bag sitting on his kitchen counter making me bawl my face up. We anit even been single for a week like tfff.

I made my way upstairs being quiet so I can catch whoever was who was there and beat the fuck out em maybe they can give me an early abortion.

"TONE" I yelled as i busted in his room door seeing a bitch sitting at the end of the bed and she hopped up quick.

"Who is this bitch" The girl bucked when she seen me mugging.

"Bitch who is you" I bucked back seeing Tone come out his bathroom looking at me like i had three heads.

"Yo why the fuck is you here" He mugged me.

Well i guess ima have to beat him and his bitch up.

"I came to get our kids shit you would've known if you answered the fucking phone" I bucked at him and the girl stood there looking confused.

"Kids??" the girl said

"Kids bitch we got three together what he anit tell you" I lied being petty watching her snap her heads towards Tone. If looks could kill i'd be a dead mf the way this man stared me down.

"Who you calling a bitch first of all and you giving bitter ass baby mama. Can you come back after i finish fucking yo babydaddy to do allis" She grinned thinking she funny.

I looked over at Tone as he dumb ass stood there playing with his hair looking dumb.

I snapped my head back to the bitch with the nasty ass lace n dated ass fake ass burberry once piece and ran up.

I punched her dead in her face making her fall on the bed giving me an opportunity to get on top of her and sent blows to her face while she scratched my face trying to get to my hair but couldn't. I punched her a few more times hearing a crack and felt myself getting snatched up.

"No get off me bitch you next" I gritted as i tried to get from out of Tones grip. Seeing the girl was bloody and her eye was sitting.

"Aye yo fuck out my shit" He said keeping his grip pointing to the ugly bitch that sat there holding her eye.

"Fuck you bitch you snuck me watch I catch you bitch" She bucked as she stormed out his room and stomped down the stairs

"Nah fuck you that fake ass burberry on bitch and that nasty ass horse hair you got in yo head" I yelled loud enough for her to hear me then i heard the front door slam.

"You fucking crazy yo hell wrong with you " He said as he put me down shaking his head.

"Hell wrong with you must be some serious you ready to fuck that donkey kong looking bitch and her shit say BLUEBERRY not BUR BERRY" I bucked

"Mane whatever We GoT ThReE kIdS" He laughed as he mocked me.

"Plus I won't even finna fuck her she pose to been doing my hair" He shrugged then grabbed his blunt off his dresser.

"Welp you got her beat up for nothing and I could've did it but you must was finna fuck he's after she was done" I said leaving out the room and he followed behind me.

"So you done with me for real" He asked grabbing my hand stopping me from picking up storms stuff.

"Yeah "

"Nah never "  he said as he smiled hard then lit his blunt.

"If that's what you think" I said looking for storms favorite blanket she been complaining about lately.

"Mane stop playing with me ian for the games" He said standing in-front of me.

"Ok Tone"

"Ok what"

"Boy get out my face" I laughed trying to go around him but he pulled me back and started kissing all over my face

"Get offa me" I blushed tryna act hard. Cause you know a bitch like me gotta keep shit P.

"Ight ight"

I pulled my phone out looking at time seeing I was here a lil too long and still had to get groceries.

"I gotta go i got stuff to do" I said grabbing the bags i packed and the boxes.

"Ight let me grab my shit i'm coming with you"

"I like yo nerve"

We went to Walmart and Sams we was just done bringing the groceries into my home.

"You staying" I asked as he put his gun and money on my dresser.

"I' can"

________________________

This boring but i needed to get them back on good terms for this next chapter.