Thirty-Two

TEE POV:

"Yeah i think she waking up" i heard a faint voice coming from the distance

"Wake up Ho" ron yelled in my ear as he shaked me up.

"I'm up stop touching me" i said irritated cause why is you shaking me that hard.

"Whew that breath chy" Ron said then pinched his nose fanning the air.

"Not to much lil sassy ass" Ty said pushing him while i sat up.

"Anyway you was screaming storm name while you was sleep you good best" She asked as she sat on my bed beside me.

"It was a dream? I thought to myself  i sat up n grabbed my phone off the nightstand seeing Tone was still blowing my phone up. I'm still not talking to him he needs get his shit together. Had a bitch texting me phone talking bout she pregnant with his baby with dates of them texting n ts added up.

"Damn you still anit fucking wid dude he told you the shit was fake" ron said looking up from with phone with storm on his hip.

"And anit the fuck" I said getting up to get myself together.

Mhm idk i been feeling myself since i stopped talking to him. I do miss him tho but he not finna have bitches playing in my face his clown ass.

"Wellp what's the move shawtay" Ty said looking at me n ron.

"Bitch anit you pregnant fuck you need moves fa" Ron said mugging Ty. They always arguing bro LMAO.

"I been aborted that mission bitch and anit you burning or was that last week" Ty said throwing the roku remote at him while i laughed cause HUH.

I mean i forgot about the abortion myself.

"Aborted pussy having ass" Ron said then ran out the room almost dropping stormi.

"Yeah bitch YOU BETTER RUN UGLY ASS" Ty yelled as she plopped back on the bed.

"That's all y'all do" I laughed. Cause it's literally all they do.

"Na his funky sock ass always got some to say, Anyway i think we should hit the club tonight you know ray don't be fw the parties she can watch storm" She said making eye contact with me thru my vanity as i fixed my lace.

"Mhm i guess" I said putting my lace band on.

"Alrighty then since we both F R E E-" she was saying til she got cut off from a loud thud causing us both to jump.

"MOMMMYYY" i heard stormi yell making me n ty run to her room.

"i'll give you 5 dollars don't snitch" i heard ron whispering as we got to her room door.

"Mommy boogey jumped and bwoke it" storm whined as she point to her LOL doll house tone got her for her birthday.

"You childish as fuck you needa grow up" Ty said tryna fix the doll house.