Twenty-four

* Still at cookout*

"So rude" I mumbled as we got closer to the table a lady looked up.

She was pretty and had pretty brownskin that popped since it was sunny out , She has pretty hazel eyes and long silk hair. Tone looked just like her so i'm guessing that's his mom.

"Aww yall look who done showed up keese" She said standing up and everybody looked over at us.

"And he has a pretty lady with him who's this boy " She said while hugging him then turning to me with her hand on her hip.

"Mane i was busy last time and this my girl Tehani but call her Tee" He said wrapping his arm around me.

"Hi nice to meet you" I smiled and she stood infront of me with a smile.

"Hii pretty girl you look so sweet" She said pulling me to an unexpected hug.

"Thank you" I said hugging her back while i smiled. Bye i never blushed this much.

"Oh where's my manners my names Meka" she said pulling away from the hug .

"How old are you" She asked.

"I'm 19 i'll be 20 in may" I said back.

"Oh ok you look so much younger baby" she said smiling and taking my hand.

"Are you hungry we got food we've got burgers hot dogs, Baked mac, Pasta salad, Potato salad, But don't eat that my sister pam made it and she can't cook" She said pulling me too a long table of food and tone followed behind us.

"Oh ok i won't" i laughed.

"Ma you too friendly bruh" Tone said grabbing a plate and handing me one.

"Boy i am not your bruh don't get yo ass best out here on this nice sunny day" she said smacking the back of his head making me laugh.

"And girl i love your nails" she said looking at my hands.

"Thank you i do them myself" i said and she smiled.

"Girl you need to hook me up i'm tied of this same nail shops chile" She said putting food on my plate.

"I got you just let me know" I said smiling then looked back at tone while he rolled his eyes.

"Aye MEKA COME OVER HERE RIGE QUICK" some man yelled and she rolled her eyes .

"I'll be back girl i bet he don't even want shit" She said walking off.

"Don't come stealing my mama girl" Tone said while filling his plate up and mugging.

"It's not my fault she likes me and she's nice too i like her" i said smiling and doing a lil dance with my shoulders.

"You better put some more then what you got on yo plate for she come back and shove some shit down yo throat" He said putting some ribs and Pasta on my plate then his.

We finished making our plates then went to find us a empty spot to sit. We found a spot but there was only one chair left at a kids table.

"It's only one chair marquise it anit gonna work" I said as we sat our plates down.

"Aye manman let me get that chair" he told a lil boy that was sitting at a chair.

" keese ian know you was here" the little boy said who looked to be around 9.

"You know now give me the seat lil nigga" He said snatching him out the chair.

"Hell no" the lil boy said snatching his arm from tone.

"Damn shawty you fine as hell" The little boy man man said looking at me.

"You got it man" Tone said then dumped his water bottle on him.

"NANA" The little boy yelled and got up running.

"Why did you do that" I said laughing then sitting down.

"He wouldn't move duh " he said stuffing his mouth.

Time went by i met half his family and played with a bunch of little kids the most fun i had in a while.

"Ight we gone mama love you" Tons said hugging his mom and kissing her forehead.

"Alright baby yall be safe bye Tee it was nice meeting you tell Marquise give you my number i really like you" She said hugging me.

"It was nice meeting you too bye bye" i said pulling away from the hug then leaving with tone.

"That was fun" i said as we drove home.

"I bet yo ass acted like a big ass kid" He said laughing.

"Oh please you did to i could see it" I said laughing popping his leg.

"Not about me" he said mugging.

"Yeah ok" I said smiling staring at the window watch the tress pass in the yellow and pink sky.

This was her outfit btw🙄

_______________

MHMMM not she don't met the mama.