10

P.EVANS + J.POTTER

good morning/afternoon/evening

<10>
self-made vision

THE WORD THAT LEFT HER LIPS immediately took effect, bringing a dark overview into her sight. Petunia felt her breath hitch, her heart beating faster as the seconds went by. But her scar never burned nor did her head have any pain. She only felt dizzy, light headed. It was different from the others.

Petunia wasn't in a vision yet, nor did she have one in mind. She didn't know what to look for, or what to think of in this particular moment. In her sights previously, Dumbledore and Voldemort had an objective, they knew exactly what they were looking for. She needed that.

And so she thought.

Past memories, people in her life. Petunia wanted a trigger to ignite a vision. She didn't care if it would be fuzzy or as clear as day — the girl simply knew she just wanted to find one. She wanted to control her own visions for once, not being the puppet to everyone else.

James had popped into her mind, even Peter, along with Lily once or twice. But even so, nothing seemed too intriguing for vision too take over. She wanted something stronger.

the boy.

The one who had looked like her, crying in her arms as confusion laced on his face. Petunia remembered Voldemort calling him Harry, disdain painting his voice as he did so. The blonde knew he had felt some kind of disgust for the boy. But why? She hadn't gathered that yet.

Harry had a look of innocence but a glare of mischief. Almost as if it was a mixture between herself and James. She knew what Harry was to James and her. But again, why would that vision appear in the first place, why would Voldemort want to see the day he was born?

Petunia thought harder on Harry.

      Squinting her eyes closed, tucking her hair behind her ears as her fingers roamed to her temples — the girl repeated the actions of Dumbledore and Voldemort as she lowly whispered his name,

"Harry..."

She paused for a moment.

"Harry Potter."

       It didn't take immediate effect, unlike when she had said the spell just a moment ago. But it did cause another swirl to roam through her body — almost as if it was transferring her somewhere else. Petunia almost put her hands out to steady herself from falling, but fell short on it — as the sounds of a train hit her ears.

it was a vision.

It was several trains, along with people talking and laughing as they waited. Petunia could feel the slight rumble as one approached, making a squeaky stop soon after.

Her eyes finally opened.

The station wasn't as busy as she expected, thinking that it would be loaded with people. But she somewhat preferred it that way, thinking it would be easier to find what she was looking for.

"That wasn't funny!"

It was a child's voice.

But Petunia thought she recognized it.

Looking around for a moment, nothing seemed to catch her eye. People, who didn't seem quite familiar, were the only things blocking her view.

But as she heard the familiar laugh of Sirius Black himself, Petunia found her feet taking step, almost making herself trip at the abrupt action.

Section 7 to 6, quickly passing 5, Petunia came to a halt as she was between 3 and 4 — seeing the familiar group before her.

Sirius Black laughing harshly as Remus amusedly smiled. James cheekily watching the two as a young boy with glasses took his smallest case and smacked Sirius in the leg — which caused the trio to laugh harder.

She smiled herself.

Until she realized she wasn't there.

"I sincerely apologize for my actions, little Potter," Sirius spoke fully in sarcasm, pretending to wince at the weak hit Harry had just caused, "I promise no concussion will come to you if you run through that wall."

Harry scoffed in return, fully in disbelief.

"You'll be fine, Harry," Remus inputted himself, his voice being softer than the man next to him, "I was scared my first day too."

"Yeah?"

"Moony nearly pissed himself when he learned he'd have to run through the wall," James teased out, causing the boy to laugh — which sounded just like James'. "Peter had to hold his hand."

Harry looked back at the wall.

     But despite their words, he still shook his head — not believing them at all. Which he told them. "I don't believe you."

This was similar to Petunia's first time.

       The girl watched as they lightly bickered, humor being the most prominent thing happening throughout the conversation. But as new voices, which were much louder than the original groups, took over — the blonde couldn't help but look to them, immediately seeing the sight of a ginger family.

     Petunia at first thought it was Lily, making her perk up at the thought. But once she caught sight of the woman, she knew she didn't recognize her. Lily had not appeared yet.

But she still looked to the rest.

     A somewhat tall boy with short curly hair, two that looked identical, a very short girl and a boy that stood a few feet taller. Petunia watched in awe at the large family — her smile beaming brighter as Harry looked to them, a smile replacing his unsure one.

"Ron!"

Petunia's head suddenly felt heavy.

"Harry!"

His voice was almost like an echo

"G'morning Weasl—"

She could no longer hear them.

She could no longer see them.

It was full darkness.

But she could hear one thing.

James.

"Wake up, Tuna! It's Christmas!"

P.EVANS + J.POTTER