2.

Share your thoughts and enjoy
~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Scarlett?" Leon questions. "Leon? How do you know my little sister?" Zach asks him. "She's your sister?" He asks looking between zach and I. I glance at connor and he's covering his face trying not to laugh and Leon looks slightly scared.

Zach looks between us and then at me "how do you know leon?" He asks. "I saw him at the rink earlier before I saw you" I answer. He looks back at leon and glares at him "so she's the girl you wouldn't shut up about earlier?" He asks him.

What? He talked about me? Connor starts laughing "leon has a crush on hymans sister" he says between breaths. I realize then that jules took the spot next to zach leaving me to sit beside leon so while he's glaring daggers at leon I sit down.

Leon looks down at his lap to avoid the awkwardness and I elbow him slightly "don't be embarrassed" I whisper. "Why didn't you tell me he's your brother?" He asks. I smirk and shrug "thought it would be funny" I answer. "It is funny" connor says.

Ryan shakes his head "for you but not for leon look at him" he says. "You're right, I'm sorry leon I should've told you" I say. Leon lifts his head and looks at me with a smile "it's ok, it's cool that you're related to him" he says brushing it off.

Zach coughs and looks between us "which means nothing can happen, right?" He says. "Right" we both say quietly. "Anyways! You guys excited for the game?" Lauren asks breaking the tension.

We all look over at her and she looks at me "thank you" I mouth. She knows i hate awkwardness when it comes to my brother. He only got traded last season but I've managed to create friends fairly quick.  "Yeah, battle of Alberta babyyyy" connor says excitedly. "Should be fun" ryan adds.

"Let's not get ourselves hurt though the seasons just starting" zach says mainly looking at leon. He played hurt during the playoffs and they still managed to get pretty far. "Yeah yeah I won't" leon says.

The conversation moves to jules and I playing hockey and when our next game is. Which is tomorrow. "Would you be mad if we came?" Lauren asks. "Only if connor becomes the center of attention" I answer jokingly. He chuckles "don't worry I'll wear my disguise" he says.

Breanne looks at me with hopeful eyes before asking if her and ryan can come too. "Oh my gosh of course you can come just don't expect me to get a hat trick" I tell them all. "Oh please if the NHL allowed females you'd definitely be on a team" jules tells me.

That's a bit dramatic. Last season in the 60 games I played I got 90 points. "Is she for real?" Leon asks. "She is" zach confirms. "Her stats are on line" jules says. "Oh god do not google me" I tell leon.

He smirks and brings his phone out, his dog  being his wallpaper. That's cute. He goes to google me and my stats for last season come up. "Woah you got as many points as I did" he says. "Really let me see" connor says.

Leon shows connor and he looks at it with wide eyes. "Is there video of it?" Connor asks. "Yeah theres a whole 20 minute video our team videographer made at the end of the season" jule says before I can tell her to shut up. They quickly find the video and watch it.

I sit back and cover my face in embarrassment until it's over. "Told you she's good" jules says with a smirk. I shake my head and take a sip of my margarita with extra tequila "please stop" I beg. "No wonder you're the captain" leon says.