29.

Enjoy
~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'll miss you" leon whispers hugging me tightly. "You'll be back in a few days for games 3 and 4" I reply. "I know but I'll still miss you" he says frowning. "I'll miss you too" I whisper.

He leans his head against mine "I'll watch your games online, ok" he tells me. I nod smiling "okay" I whisper. He smiles and kisses me gently "i love you" he whispers cupping the sides of my face.

I smile pecking his lips "I love you too" I whisper back. "Okay love birds we gotta go" zach says. Leon groans and kisses me one more time, I quickly hug zach then leon again before they get on the bus to take them to the airport.

Jules, gabi, alannah, breanne, lauren and I stand there together watching the bus drive away with our men. "So I got custom jackets made for all the wives and girlfriends" lauren says handing us each a bag. "Really?" I ask. She nods "yeah, you're apart of the group now" she says.

We all take them out of their bags and gasp. "They're so cute" I gush putting it on. After we all have them on we take a few group photos with all the wives and girlfriends.

Right after we split up and jules and I go home to grab our bags before going to morning practice. Today is our first playoff game, tomorrow is practice then the second game the following day.

She speeds home and we quickly grab our bags and she speeds over to the arena. "How are you feeling with leon being gone for a bit?" Melissa asks once I've sat down. "I'll miss him but he'll be back in no time" I answer.

"Oh I bet but you'll get the summer to spend together" she says wiggling her eyebrows. I laugh "that's true" I reply putting my gear on.

Once we are all on the ice we start skating around to get warmed up and then we stretch. "I already miss oscar" gabi frowns. "Tell me about it, I already miss jesse" jules says. "We can watch the away games at our place" I tell them. Gabi nods "please" she says.

We go on to practice for an hour before going home for a few hours. Leon texts me as I'm changing into dress pants and a blouse.

Leon: at the hotel
Leon: I'll be watching from the hotel room

Cute.

To leon: glad you landed safe
To leon: I'll think of you when I score

Jules and i make sure we have everything before leaving for our game. We are technically the away team tonight so this should be interesting.

When we get there our teams there and so are the oilers wags. "Surprise!" Alannah cheers holding one of my nephews. Theo runs at me and I pick him up "hey bud, ready to watch auntie play hockey?" I ask. He nods excitedly and I put him back down so he can walk along side us.

They go up to the stands when we go inside and the team and I go to the locker room. "Ladies this is the first game of the playoffs, do not let that get into your head!" Coach starts his speech.

Right after he's done he looks over at me "hyman, wanna say something?" He asks. I nod and stand up in my gear "this is the second year we've made it, last year we almost got there but this year I believe in us and we've got this!" I tell them looking around at each of my teammates.